Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

he doesn't have the receipt...

I do have the receipt, theres just no sticker on either the receipt or the stick. BTW - It was ordered online, so I'm sure that has something to do with it. I just need to find out what they did with it.

My se16 didn't have the sticker either. The easton warranty person said that it shouldn't be a problem, so I just sent it in with a receipt. I haven't been told that there was a problem, and I think they already shipped out the replacements.

This is a crosspost, but here's my custom oakley aviator visor - shaped with a dremel

6985947609_964fed603b_z.jpg

how do you shape a visor, i understand you said with a dremel, but what is that, and how exactly do you use it?

and sorry for quoting an old post

My se16 didn't have the sticker either. The easton warranty person said that it shouldn't be a problem, so I just sent it in with a receipt. I haven't been told that there was a problem, and I think they already shipped out the replacements.

Yea I dont anticipate an issue. Like CTHockey said, its only been on shelves since the 7th, which means I've probably owned it less than 30 days ;)

Sorry, I've kind of derailed the thread of cool stuff :(

New pickups.

Both pairs brand new. Hossas are autographed on both cuffs.

IMG_5217.jpg

IMG_5218.jpg

so you have warrior gloves with the mia logo. so rare. been looking forever for a set like that

how do you shape a visor, i understand you said with a dremel, but what is that, and how exactly do you use it?

and sorry for quoting an old post

A dremel is a small power tool you can attach differnt heads to. Can be used to cut, sand an polish etc. Google it.

look great man like the creativity

Thanks, I appreciate it... I got a lot of inspiration from the "Has anyone ever built their own shoulder pads?" thread. It was time consuming, but was actually easier than I thought it would be.

who makes the chest part

It's the new CCM 1899 shoulder pad. It's available right now a Perani's (hockeyworld.com) or greatskate.com.

Picked up a pair of Rebellion 6500 gloves, traded a pair of reebok 9k's for these as I didn't like the fit of the reeboks, after a few practices I found the rebellions to be a little big, so I gutted an old pair of gloves and padded out the inside and presto a much better fit.

20120425_181619.jpg

20120425_181745.jpg

My Flyers Winter Classic Haul.

Simmonds' Winter Classic X60's - Brand new

Timonen's Easton RS's - Brand new

2 Bauer Shells

1 Reebok Shell

Nice. How is the feel of Timonen's Easton RS's?

Nice. How is the feel of Timonen's Easton RS's?

They are really nice! I didn't think I was going to like them. Definitely a step up on Easton's part. I wasn't really a fan of Easton Gloves til now.

My Flyers Winter Classic Haul.

Simmonds' Winter Classic X60's - Brand new

Timonen's Easton RS's - Brand new

2 Bauer Shells

1 Reebok Shell

That stuff looks great. wish i lived close love those bauer shells!

IMG481.jpg

imag0598d.jpg

imag0593f.jpg

nasty pants and luxes man the pants are great looking though!