Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Where did you find shafts like that? Custom deal?

Contact your preferred Bauer dealer and let them know what you're looking for. Any dealer should be able to custom order.

Edited by Justin Liedloff

I picked these up off Craigslist today for $20. I just couldn't help my self.

Those are awesome. Found a pair of X60's in the same colors yesterday in a clearance bin for $99 if I remember correctly.

I was going to pull the trigger, but all my teams are either blue, light blue, royal blue, or red.

Another decent deal i got yesterday. I got these for 159.99 Brand New. I had a gift card so i was like . why not lol

DSCF20691.jpg

Skated in them yesterday. I like em so far.

I picked these up off Craigslist today for $20. I just couldn't help my self.

5Nc5K85J13Eb3F43Hac4s4c59f8c165281ed3.jpg

Are those the 12" gloves that were just on ebay? I was watching them, because I dig the colors. I'm not sure if a 12" glove would be too small though, and I don't have 30 bucks.

Are those the 12" gloves that were just on ebay? I was watching them, because I dig the colors. I'm not sure if a 12" glove would be too small though, and I don't have 30 bucks.

Nope, got them off Craigslist actually

Another decent deal i got yesterday. I got these for 159.99 Brand New. I had a gift card so i was like . why not lol

Skated in them yesterday. I like em so far.

Uh... you mind sharing where you got said awesome deal?

img4330cy.jpg

img4332k.jpg

img4331r.jpg

Here's the new stuff i've picked up since I started playing again.

Graf G15 and G25 twigs

One100's w/Step Steel

Graf G5ix Gloves

I also picked up some One40 pants.

Uh... you mind sharing where you got said awesome deal?

I got them from totalhockey.

I made them Match Price w/ the HockeySource price. (199.99)

But I'm a Gold Memeber for their rewards clud. I had 40 bucks worth of rewards points sitting around and i really wanted some Franchise Pants. So yeah lol Thats how.

I had to share this with a group that gives a crap about this kind of stuff.

I received these bad boys in the mail today. Picked them up brand new with tags off Ebay after scouring all of Alberta for around 2 years for a pair of Super Tacks or Pro Tacks in size 8 C or 8 D.

Turns out the guy had a few display models sitting in a warehouse that were long forgotten. I would have preferred Pro Tacks, but I'm not going to complain!

Never sharpened, never baked, awesome shape.

CCM_652_Super_Tacks-4.jpg

This is a pretty great day for me. I've got them on my feet right now and they fit exactly the way I remember my Pro Tacks fitting. Finally a skate that fits my foot without any issues.

CCM_652_Super_Tacks-5.jpg

Yup, that's the original tag with serial number. I have the original box too.

None of my teammates can understand my excitement about these. Even if these don't work out for me for whatever reason, or if I never skate on them in a game, they're going up on a shelf in my office. I grew up in Tacks of one model or another and they were a huge part of hockey for me. Just thought I'd share.

CCM_652_Super_Tacks-2.jpg

I just cried a little bit. Man I miss the Tacks...

I have some old 652 Super Tacks in my basement. Just tried them on and it feels like I'm wearing a sock compared to a ski boot with my one .9's. I definitely prefer the stiffer modern boot.

I had a pair of Bauer X60 Team Canada gloves. they were the tinyest 12 inch glove I've ever seen. the thumb was very tight. if you're between a 12 and 13 like me you've GOT to upsize in the Bauer gloves.

Edited by shoeshine boy

None of my teammates can understand my excitement about these. Even if these don't work out for me for whatever reason, or if I never skate on them in a game, they're going up on a shelf in my office. I grew up in Tacks of one model or another and they were a huge part of hockey for me. Just thought I'd share.

I feel the same way about Mission Flyweight skates... Still patiently waiting for a pair to show up on ebay.

I had a pair of Bauer X60 Team Canada gloves. they were the tinyest 12 inch glove I've ever seen. the thumb was very tight. if you're between a 12 and 13 like me you've GOT to upsize in the Bauer gloves.

I currently wear 13" Bauers, but I do have some room in them. My fiance has a pair of 12" Tacklas and they are snug but not too tight on my hand.

Finally felt motivated and decided to break out the camera.

100_2777.jpg

Picked it up from the Flea Market for $10

100_2776.jpg

Old Ducks Practice Jersey. I love the feel of it and for a 56, it fits so comfy.

100_2774.jpg

A shell that an amazing member gave me for free from MSH. 2001-2002 All Star Game Shell

Edited by Vulcan7905

They are excellent.They were for my teams Oilers 3rds from a few years back.JYAShell002.jpgJYAShell001.jpg

The lighting is'nt great in the pics but the shells are navy with a white and silver stripe to match the jersey.