Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New pickups..

IMG_5344.jpg

IMG_5343.jpg

I'm kind of confused about these...

By the time Warrior switched the thumb logo just to a W and dropped the MIA, Fedotenko was long gone from the Penguins. Hell, he even had the MIA tagged gloves when he was with New York. Am I missing something here?

Fedotenko_R_0406_Ins1.jpg

Im happy they arrived safe! Maybe the gloves from NY were just blank team gloves ordered before he arrived? They don't seem to be embroidered.

Im happy they arrived safe! Maybe the gloves from NY were just blank team gloves ordered before he arrived? They don't seem to be embroidered.

Good point as Feds came in as a PTO in September then made the team. But I don't think Warrior changed the thumb logo until 2011. Fedotenko left the Penguins after the 2009-2010 season.

EDIT:

Nevermind. I was off a year. This picture shows Kovalchuk with the W thumb logo on the Thrashers right before he was trade which means the date was early 2010 when Fedotenko was still on the Penguins.

IlyaKovalchukWallpaper.png

My guess is these gloves never were used by Fedotenko and were a return because I can't photomatch them.

Mystery solved.

Edited by Harv

Not mine personally, but they're for a charity hockey game I am putting together. 2x Pink "Yaks for Racks" My Warrior Widows, 4x retail Widows. I big thanks to the ever generous people at Warrior!

7167867316_b4aa6968a3_c.jpg

Just picked these up. 9k Shoulder pads and Gaborik Prostock.

shoulPads from LHS and stick from HM.

Probably overkill padding wise for adult league but i couldn't pass them up. My Bauer One .9's in the background there.

The Gaborik is really tall and has a very long blade. It'll be interesting to see how it plays.

http://www.flickr.co...391bb9ffa2d589d

Edited by NazHockey94

Actually got these a while ago but I don't think I ever posted them. Columbus Eagle PPF's rebranded as Reebok's. Probably the softest pair of gloves I've ever put my hands in.

2012-05-13_15-24-04_58.jpg

Edited by HattrickSwayze

I know it's not equipment, but my jersey is in there and I haven't shown that to you yet...

I got to pick up some new "hardware" for the first time last night for my rec team after a 5-0 shutout victory to sweep our opponents in the best of 3 final series and win our division.

2011-2012_CAHL_Cup-2.jpg

We have to return the big cup to the league at the end of Summer, but we get to keep the small one forever.

The big cup has quite a bit of weight to it. I carried it into a local pub last night for a beer with the guys and we got a nice round of applause (sadly, no free beer though).

Now for a two week golf season before the Summer league starts up!

Edited by Davetronz

We have to return the big cup to the league at the end of Summer, but we get to keep the small one forever.

The big cup has quite a bit of weight to it. I carried it into a local pub last night for a beer with the guys and we got a nice round of applause (sadly, no free beer though).

Now for a two week golf season before the Summer league starts up!

Nice hardware ! Good job.

th_photo1.jpg

20 CCM 110 Vectors Stuart Curve Light Flex/Intermediate and 4 CCM 120 Vectors Stuart Curve Light Flex/Intermediate

th_jpg.jpg

RBK 9K Shins

CCM Vector 10 Helmet (Updated Logo)

Custom Warrior Franchises

RBK 9K Elbow Pads

CCM U+ CL Skates

CCM Girdle and Shell

RBK 5K Shoulder Pads (Caps removed and Schutt Running Back Pad added)

Not pictured:

CCM Vector 10 Helmet (Navy)

CCM Pro Series CL Gloves (HGPROCCSR1) (Navy)

RBK Triple Impact Shirt

Reebok 11K (?) Jock

Just picked up the Reebok KFS Hybrid shoulders and shirt, but the shirts run super small, I wear a medium and it was really small.

Pro stock Modano Easton T-flex graphite blade in his older pattern. Thanks to Krev for pointing it out to me. :smile:

Modano-T-flex-graphite-2.jpg

Modano-T-flex-graphite.jpg

Edited by Scotty

Recently picked these up. Previous owner used it maybe half a dozen times. They're 7.5D's and I thought they were going to be too big and too narrow (I wear 7EE Bauer Supremes right now) but they fit like a charm. Haven't skated on them yet though.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Can anyone date the 652's by any chance? They have the Fit System insoles but it doesn't say Fit System on the back of the tendon guard.

Recently picked these up. Previous owner used it maybe half a dozen times. They're 7.5D's and I thought they were going to be too big and too narrow (I wear 7EE Bauer Supremes right now) but they fit like a charm. Haven't skated on them yet though.

Can anyone date the 652's by any chance? They have the Fit System insoles but it doesn't say Fit System on the back of the tendon guard.

Hmm, you have different outsoles than I do. Mine are a thinner, all-black outsole compared to your thicker, all-white outsole.

I'd venture to say that yours are a bit older than mine

Awesome, thanks. After skating on them this morning I need to do a few things before I use them for games. The boot needs to be punched out in a couple spots and I'm going to get the tendon guard fixed. The previous owner took off the skates by pulling on the guard and it looks and feels broken. These skates are also a lot heavier than I remember but I have been wearing One100's and One40's for the past few years.

THe tendon guards on that generation of CCM's were very prone to breakage. Overall nice condition. Always good to see Tacks boots ..