Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Not quite in my possession yet. At least until I fly home in 6 weeks or have them shipped to me in SoCal. Mom was kind enough to go pick me up some toys. Next year I will have to find a way to go in person.

imagegsww.jpg

imagetpq.jpg

More pictures of my Sharks Quests per request

(pics)

Those are sweeeet. Patrick Marleau used to wear them I think. I miss Nike hockey :sad:

How much did you spend on those biscuit+sauce? I drooled when I saw the pattern.

I believe it was around $800 for 12, but I got hooked up on the price. I know thats a ton to drop on blades, but to me its totally worth it. I have looked and messed with a ton of patterns and have never been truly happy with any of them. To have a pattern that I personally put the touches on and is exactly what I want was worth the money to me.

I believe it was around $800 for 12, but I got hooked up on the price. I know thats a ton to drop on blades, but to me its totally worth it. I have looked and messed with a ton of patterns and have never been truly happy with any of them. To have a pattern that I personally put the touches on and is exactly what I want was worth the money to me.

That's actually not bad. 67 each for customs. Congrats, that's awesome.

Another great Craigslist find for me.

Gloves were $10 and the stick was only $5. I have been wanting a pair of Warrior gloves and the Reebok 3.0.3 stick I've been wanting to try for a long time. So when he posted on Craigslist, I snatched them up ASAP. I'm quite happy honestly as I'll never get another chance at Warriors for this price. The palms are nice as well and you can tell it's a custom glove. Only the right hand has very little pilling on it. These are going to match my Saturday Night Beer League team perfectly.

100_2781.jpg

100_2780.jpg

100_2779.jpg

The stick shows wear as most of the graphics have peeled off but besides that, it's in great shape and I honestly can't wait to try it this Saturday.

rsz_100_2784.jpg

rsz_100_2782.jpg

rsz_100_2783.jpg

Edited by Vulcan7905

Yeah, I got mad Lucky. He wanted $15 but I talked him down to $10.

I don't even mind the numbers or his name on it as I just wanted them cause of them being Warriors.

Edited by Vulcan7905

Yeah, I got mad Lucky. He wanted $15 but I talked him down to $10.

I don't even mind the numbers or his name on it as I just wanted them cause of them being Warriors.

I can't believe you didn't just jump on them for $15. That's a steal as is, but hey, if he was willing to sell them for $10 then good for you. Great deal.

Wow one of the best craiglist finds ever? What do your jerseys look like? What city or area did you get them off of CL?

I can't believe you didn't just jump on them for $15. That's a steal as is, but hey, if he was willing to sell them for $10 then good for you. Great deal.

I'm cheap and usually ask on CL if they will sell for $5 less.

Wow one of the best craiglist finds ever? What do your jerseys look like? What city or area did you get them off of CL?

Our jerseys are baby blue, I wear a navy blue shell, and Pens WC socks. So it should match nicely. Got them from the Tampa Bay area. Didn't even mind the half hour drive either.

Edited by Vulcan7905

For 10 bucks they could say Chickenf***er on the cuff and I'd take em in a heartbeat. If you're determined enough you could probably take some time and remove the name.

For 10 bucks they could say Chickenf***er on the cuff and I'd take em in a heartbeat. If you're determined enough you could probably take some time and remove the name.

Honestly, if I bought a pair of gloves that had that name I'd leave it on. haha.

But yeah, wow, $10 for those gloves? That's unreal. He easily could have sold those for much much more. Congrats on that find!!

You want a large Farva with that?

Thought it was known at this point that Advanced didn't mean the cuff...

I have no idea what this whole advanced thing means. Anyone care to explain it?

Edited by michael.yue