Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Are those the pants from eBay I kept wanting to buy?

Where did you get the gloves? I had to settle for Vapor because I couldn't find supremes in those colors!

I did pick up the pants on eBay. I got the gloves about three years ago at HockeyGiant. I also have a pair of U of Maine Eagle x-70 proglo gloves too.

I did pick up the pants on eBay. I got the gloves about three years ago at HockeyGiant. I also have a pair of U of Maine Eagle x-70 proglo gloves too.

So the gloves aren't pro stock? They're retail? That at least gives me hope for being able to find a pair... My Maine x:60 Pro's are nice, but I'd prefer a pair of supremes any day.

So the gloves aren't pro stock? They're retail? That at least gives me hope for being able to find a pair... My Maine x:60 Pro's are nice, but I'd prefer a pair of supremes any day.

They are indeed retail Bauer Supreme One95 gloves.

For 10 bucks they could say Chickenf***er on the cuff and I'd take em in a heartbeat. If you're determined enough you could probably take some time and remove the name.

That would actually be kind of badass

Edited by sammyg_16

For 10 bucks they could say Chickenf***er on the cuff and I'd take em in a heartbeat. If you're determined enough you could probably take some time and remove the name.

Mine say hockeyboss.com .. whatever :)

eQNoW.jpg

New things for me:

Projekt Shoulders

Koncept Elbows - from the generous Fat Wabbit on the other side of the world!

Tacklas - an old scuffed and patched pair from eBay. Love 'em.

Nice!!! That's a good looking stick. Let us know how it plays when you get some ice time.

Used it tonight, first impressions were good. Really balanced and great feeling stick. Stickhandling was easy even with my crappy hands, and like the TotalOne it suits my shooting style well.

Used it tonight, first impressions were good. Really balanced and great feeling stick. Stickhandling was easy even with my crappy hands, and like the TotalOne it suits my shooting style well.

any comments on how it compares flexwise to the TO? stiffer, whippier, similar?

Whether it's stiffer or whippier compared to the TotalOne depends on where you flex it. The Nexus is definitely softer at the handle and hosel area, while the TotalOne is whippy in the middle.

So, if you have your lower hand holding the middle of the shaft the TotalOne is whippier. Move your hand lower or higher and the Nexus will feel softer.

Whether it's stiffer or whippier compared to the TotalOne depends on where you flex it. The Nexus is definitely softer at the handle and hosel area, while the TotalOne is whippy in the middle.

So, if you have your lower hand holding the middle of the shaft the TotalOne is whippier. Move your hand lower or higher and the Nexus will feel softer.

Exactly right - which makes the stick really versatile with any type of shot. That's the same thing I've discovered.

Does any one know the significance of the writing on the inside of the cuff? Sick looking gloves by the way.

I beleive, It is the initials of his kids.

I beleive, It is the initials of his kids.

Correct

Karolina (Каролина)

Phillip (Филипп)

Artem (Артем)

Edited by Harv

Work offered OT and I wanted a new curve and stick (Bauer T1LE white with the P08). Thank you OT. The comparable curve pictures are for the P91a.

imageertp.jpg

imagecom.jpg

imageujc.jpg

imagerfex.jpg

imagergv.jpg

*Edited for picture quality*

Edited by splitbtw

I will also add that I wanted the standard T1 colors but would have had to order it and I wanted to support my LHS. I do want to spray paint it black but the white is growing on me.