Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I just got these in the mail...

I have always loved Montreal sticks (i have only just started using composite OPS, always used the Montreal 9950 fibrelights back in the day, So these came up at the right price, classic 4 roll design.

Im upgrading from CCm pro tack 4 rolls or whatever from 10 years ago, they have warn through the outside leather..

Also please note - my camera phone is stupid, the pink parts are infact orange.. so they are what you would call islander colors.

gloves1.jpg

I just got these in the mail...

I have always loved Montreal sticks (i have only just started using composite OPS, always used the Montreal 9950 fibrelights back in the day, So these came up at the right price, classic 4 roll design.

Im upgrading from CCm pro tack 4 rolls or whatever from 10 years ago, they have warn through the outside leather..

Also please note - my camera phone is stupid, the pink parts are infact orange and the almost black color is a solid navy.. so they are what you would call islander colors.

gloves1yd.jpg

Are those new? Because from the picture, it looks like someone removed a cuff flap on the left handed glove.

Edited by AIREAYE

Edge 1.0 jersey for $75. Hang tags, materials, patches, embroidery, fight strap material and stitching all match; this is an authentic made in Canada jersey.

etu.jpgtaka.jpg

Edited by JSK81

Ready to go for tonight's game. Along with a remembrance for my mom who we lost on Wednesday. I need to get away and forget about things for a while and tonight should help.

2234099960044449475S600x600Q85.jpg

Edited by Too Old

Ready to go for tonight's game. Along with a remembrance for my mom who we lost on Wednesday. I need to get away and forget about things for a while and tonight should help.

2912913220044449475S600x600Q85.jpg

Damn...sorry to hear that. My mom had breast cancer back in the early 90s and fortunately she is a survivor. However, my grandfather passed away last thursday night.

Sorry for your loss, man.

Can I ask where you got that? I'd like one too. My mom and aunt are both survivors of breast cancer.

Can I ask where you got that? I'd like one too. My mom and aunt are both survivors of breast cancer.

Next november/december when NHL teams start having equipment sales, pluck one off the game used helmets.

Very sorry for your loss, condolences to you and your family.

Latest impulse buy. Nike branded Bauer pants. Made in Canada with a IIHF collection tag on the inside. Not sure what or where these are from. Awesome pants but they are a long size so they may not get used. I'm not tall enough to warrant the extra inseam length.

IMG_20120723_123921.jpg

Latest impulse buy. Nike branded Bauer pants. Made in Canada with a IIHF collection tag on the inside. Not sure what or where these are from. Awesome pants but they are a long size so they may not get used. I'm not tall enough to warrant the extra inseam length.

*pic*

A good repair shop (George's or Peaches?) can take the extra length out, if you decide you want to use them.

edited for spelling

Edited by cooperalls