Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

If you think those are purple, you need your screen re-calibrated.

Elmira College is purple and gold. "Yeah they're LA purple and gold. Brutal camera on my phone" - OP from another forum.

How do you like the White K's? I'm looking into getting Reebok skates, and I have my eyes on these ones.

I may not be the best to ask as my last pair of skates were an entry level CCMs that cost me £50. Stepping from them into the White K's felt like bliss as a result, and I found them a lot comfier around the top of my foot compared to other skates I tried. Originally I was going to pick up the 9ks which were cheaper but admittedly I was turned by the pretty design on the White K's. :blush:

Im a lot more agile on the ice with them for sure however, they feel a lot comfier and supportive too.

some recent additions...!

photo1bus.jpg

^Pro Stock T1 Skates, X60 Tongues and Step Steel soon to be added!

photo1fvn.jpg

^CCM U+ CL Team Chara All Star Mitts!

photo11ag.th.jpg photo21oh.th.jpg

^Filppula Pro Stock T1, G3 Profile, Z-Tac Coating on Blade!

photo1qo.th.jpg photo2sw.th.jpg

^Jonathan Toews Pro Stock T1, G3 Profile!

and more coming soon!!! :ohmy::smile:

Well, here are the gloves I won from SJ. Can't wait to use them Saturday. Yeah yeah, I just got home and felt like taking a pic on the washer.

DSCN12621.jpg

and of course my other prized toy.

DSCN12601.jpg

Had the day off and stopped by a friend's to pick up a couple One95s and went to sift thru what else was being sold off as he's preparing to move. Lucky enough to come across a gem:

34njerc.png

Easily the best shaft I've used that's been made in the last 10 years.

Well, here are the gloves I won from SJ. Can't wait to use them Saturday. Yeah yeah, I just got home and felt like taking a pic on the washer.

DSCN12621.jpg

and of course my other prized toy.

DSCN12601.jpg

Make sure you post your thoughts on the cuff. I'm not able to use mine, because the cuff interferes with my elbow pads :(

ouch

It's not bad at all. It's a factory job from Warrior and they did a flawless job. Not a slap on job like see in some places.

These are Advanced too so they are tanks for your hands.