Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

These gloves are now the rarest piece of hockey equipment I will ever own. Going right into a glass case. Might get them signed, might not.

255245_10151013351233527_1287460441_n.jpg

These gloves are now the rarest piece of hockey equipment I will ever own. Going right into a glass case. Might get them signed, might not.

Beauties!

Nice. I had to get my modano gloves signed, Just topped them off in mu opinion.

255245_10151013351233527_1287460441_n.jpg

The first time I saw a pair of ebay gloves north of $200 and didn't think it was unreasonable. Wish I would have been in a position to grab them. Congrats.

two packages waiting for me on my doorstep upon coming home from a great workout

*the catch is, I played with Dean Evason's (Former Assistant Coach w/ Caps) son last year at school and he is a great friend of mine. :)*

img1196n.jpg

img1197yn.jpg

and FINALLY these came... best looking glove I have ever laid eyes on, plus they are CL's

img1198vq.jpg

img1199k.jpg

Edited by CAPS10

With the Majors gone and all of their gear being given to St. Michael's school, anything in that colorway belonging to that team will be extremely rare.

what the steelheads are not keeping that colorway

Do you mean this : "What? The Steelheads are not keeping that colorway?"

If so then, no, they are using the Leafs' template with a Port Credit lighthouse 'M' as a shoulder patch. It was an agreement with MLSE.

On the bright side, we can all use Leafs socks/shells/gloves/helmets to match the Marlies, Steelhead and Leafs

With the Majors gone and all of their gear being given to St. Michael's school, anything in that colorway belonging to that team will be extremely rare.

That is arguably the most depressing sentence I have read in a long time.

That is arguably the most depressing sentence I have read in a long time.

Sorry to break the news, boss :(

Read a couple of news articles about it and a marketing rep dropped by the store recently and he confirmed it.

There's always UMaine gloves, although NCAA equipment is notoriously hard to a hold of...

pro stock RBZ's ........if you aren't considering picking a RBZ up..... think again

photo2xtd.jpg

my whole arsenal, keeping it to a select few pairs of mitts, twigs, etc... only have so much room to store all this extra stuff!

photoqrm.jpg

th_20120813_190344.jpg

New shins. Unbelievable how good a condition these are in.

You're welcome.

Cracks me up when all of these guys lust over bulky Jofas and these end up on eBay and not a single bid...