Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

As much as I loved the 9500s, the 1350s are still my all-time favourite. Best palms ever came from those early lines.

my memory's a bit fuzzy on those, but I remember wanting them badly as a kid. are they the ones with the tackified palms?

Edited by th6252

As much as I loved the 9500s, the 1350s are still my all-time favourite. Best palms ever came from those early lines.

I still regret having to sell my pair of 1350's.

img2038a.jpg

Those are super nice. I have a friend who plays with a pair of his black warrior gx9500 things. Tried buying them, but no dice. Always wanted a pair of his warriors.

I have a pair I call transitional gloves. No clue on them. Ive seen them in practices and photo shoots and that's about it. But these are from when he was still in original eastons the season prior, used these, then the black warriors came at the start of the season?

Starsgloves.jpg

I think that was Easton's last attempt to keep him in their glove. Though, that is pure speculation, I haven't the faintest idea the story behind those. They look bulkier than the previous gloves. Same with his black Warrior's, they look bulky in some way. It is a bulky glove, don't get me wrong, but bulkier at least visually than I'd seen in the past. The pair I have now is more in line with his gloves from previous seasons ('07 and prior).

The first pair of the Warrior's I ever saw was the pair TBLfan picked up. Split fingers, non-leather - beautiful. Speaking of, what happened to him? He kind of dropped off.

great gloves Krev, that's a great collection.

here's my latest acquisition that I'm rather proud of. Richards Z-Airs from when he was in Dallas, brand new.

2w70g1x.jpg

SO excited to try out my new pants tonight! Replacing Easton EQ30s with:

Pretty spiffy. Let me know how you like those. I play every week with a guy who owns a pair, but doesn't think much of them. However, I'm in need of a tall cut (only available on the One80s and TotalOnes) and Bauer pants seem to suit me pretty well.

Pretty spiffy. Let me know how you like those. I play every week with a guy who owns a pair, but doesn't think much of them. However, I'm in need of a tall cut (only available on the One80s and TotalOnes) and Bauer pants seem to suit me pretty well.

Love them. The weight and mobility is far better than the Eastons. Also, because I'm a fatass, the Eastons would never stay up without suspenders, and even then I was constantly pulling them up. The Bauers hug the belly instead of trying to slip below it. I could honestly see myself wearing these without suspenders.

The ONLY issue is the soft tailbone protection. The Eastons had hard plastic, and then Bauers are just a dense foam. Not a big deal, except that more than once last game I'd hop over the boards (which for me is more of a "get the legs over and then slide off the top" than an actual jump...), and the tailbone protector would pull up and I'd have to play like that until I got a chance to get my hand down the back of my pants to fix it. I might see if I can get them modded with a harder plastic tailbone protector.

Love them. The weight and mobility is far better than the Eastons. Also, because I'm a fatass, the Eastons would never stay up without suspenders, and even then I was constantly pulling them up. The Bauers hug the belly instead of trying to slip below it. I could honestly see myself wearing these without suspenders.

The ONLY issue is the soft tailbone protection. The Eastons had hard plastic, and then Bauers are just a dense foam. Not a big deal, except that more than once last game I'd hop over the boards (which for me is more of a "get the legs over and then slide off the top" than an actual jump...), and the tailbone protector would pull up and I'd have to play like that until I got a chance to get my hand down the back of my pants to fix it. I might see if I can get them modded with a harder plastic tailbone protector.

Very easy to do; unstitch or cut a slit in the surface fabric and slide in any insert you want and restitch. If you have the right kinds of foams or plastics lying around, you can totally mod any pant into sometihng resembling top-end protection and vice-versa.

20aumq1.jpg

Just got these from PureHockey, just EQ-Pro SMUs. I'm really liking the color scheme (much better than the stock Navy/Yellow Easton offers), currently my rec team uses STL 3rd jerseys but we might switch to Michigan Maize so I wanted to pick something up to complete a navy set of equipment I've slowly accumulated. Only thing I don't like is that they say "PH Pro" on the bottom wrist cuff instead of EQ Pro, but nobody will ever notice it

[pic]

Just got these from PureHockey, just EQ-Pro SMUs. I'm really liking the color scheme (much better than the stock Navy/Yellow Easton offers), currently my rec team uses STL 3rd jerseys but we might switch to Michigan Maize so I wanted to pick something up to complete a navy set of equipment I've slowly accumulated. Only thing I don't like is that they say "PH Pro" on the bottom wrist cuff instead of EQ Pro, but nobody will ever notice it

I will try my hardest to chirp the PH on the cuff.

just picked this up on ebay:

$(KGrHqJHJCYE-df1Im3vBPtiOEqtp!~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqFHJCkE8fYNUSgsBPtiOMqfM!~~60_12.JPG

got them off ebay for £50 or $75 ... brand new with tags ... good deal?

I got the exact same pair, best pair of shorts I've worn, comfortable and really protective, only problem is they don't stay that white for long, checking out the UK sites for gear, the 9k shorts are typically double that, I thought it was an ace deal

Edited by Aaron26