Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I got the exact same pair, best pair of shorts I've worn, comfortable and really protective, only problem is they don't stay that white for long, checking out the UK sites for gear, the 9k shorts are typically double that, I thought it was an ace deal

yeah keeping them white is a worry ... but I might just keep them for practice only and use my black pants for games :)

I need a new helmet as well so the chase is on :D

I just picked up a cheap pair of short covers man, use them and of you're feeling flash just whip them off and use the white haha

Where did that come from?!?!

A shop in Tampere, Finland sells them, they come in 82 and 77 flex.

I'm not 100% sure but I believe the pattern is very close to what the Finnish hockey legend Raimo Helminen used.

I see every single thing you post here on ebay 2 days later.

From another forum "Coach said I had to have Black gloves for the upcoming season, so I'm forced to sell". Plus this is Show it Off, not look what I just bought and am keeping forever and no you can't have it.

From another forum "Coach said I had to have Black gloves for the upcoming season, so I'm forced to sell". Plus this is Show it Off, not look what I just bought and am keeping forever and no you can't have it.

I think this isn't supposed to be the "Show what you're selling on ebay tomorrow" thread either. Seriously, every single item he posts here is being sold right away.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.

^and in what way would that bother you? no really, its his gear, hes showing it, and if he wants to he can sell it the minute after, next day or in ten years as far as im concerned. I enjoy any gear posted here, and i hope people continue to post gear even tho some people are offended because some of the gear ends up on ebay.

^and in what way would that bother you? no really, its his gear, hes showing it, and if he wants to he can sell it the minute after, next day or in ten years as far as im concerned. I enjoy any gear posted here, and i hope people continue to post gear even tho some people are offended because some of the gear ends up on ebay.

The point of this site, and this topic in particular, is not to promote your business on eBay. This topic was created for people to show off the new gear they bought to use. Over time, it has morphed into people showing off their collections, as well as the occasional spammer.

I believe it is a response to the Show It Off topic becoming an "Advertise for Ebay" topic.

my modest collection... not as big as some others i've seen, but its a start :)

Protective:

pic

Gloves and Skates:

pic

Pants:

pic

Shells:

pic

Buckets:

pic

Bags:

pic

Nice collection!

All Black Everything!

20120909_171015-vi.jpg

20120909_171033-vi.jpg

20120909_171155-vi.jpg

Decided to revamp my NBH One95s. Black LS2 LE Tuuks, Black Edge Steel and A&R tongues. Had been searching for those holders for the longest time too and glad I was able to finally source a set. The Warrior is a pro stock Dolo Spyne from Hockey Monkey. Loving the graphics as its black on black matte. 85 Draper.