Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just recieved some Eagle X95 Pro Stock shoulder pads. They are from the NHL but not sure what team they came from. Let me know what you think.

Sweet find, you can definitely see the soft caps, bicep guard and collar piece. Won't be able to find those at retail.

how do those AC2 gloves feel? Do you notice any difference in terms of the ventilation?

Its absolutely awesome, just stick handling in my basement i could feel the air going through them. One of sweetest gloves ive had in awhile.

Edited by nkrajewski12

Just practically STOLE these from Sport Chek with the deal I got!

I've been eyeing up the Bauer one.9s for a while now and finally pulled the trigger on Wednesday after receiving a 25% off coupon. That, plus $70 in gift cards and $300 in birthday money brought my out of pocket expense to around $225.

Haven't skated in them yet. That will be tomorrow, but I am really excited!

Oh yea, I added fresh white waxed laces and they really help with that "clean" look.

photo_zps60f3f934.jpg

Edited by osicks

Just recieved some Eagle X95 Pro Stock shoulder pads. They are from the NHL but not sure what team they came from. Let me know what you think.

Those are nice shoulder pads Miller. I like them!

Sold my Franchises at the end of last season so it was time for something new. Picked up a pair of Pre-Vaughn PPFs for $40. Well used but I'm loving them so far...

ZzxtL.jpg

You upgraded, Pre-Vaughn Eagles are boss.

My latest endeviour,ccm 90 junior shoulder pads sewn on to my tour body armour with triple the foam padding under the cup of the right shoulder to aid with my bad shoulder, speedy stitcher is something EVERYONE should have

img0974ri.jpg

My latest endeviour,ccm 90 junior shoulder pads sewn on to my tour body armour with triple the foam padding under the cup of the right shoulder to aid with my bad shoulder, speedy stitcher is something EVERYONE should have

Agreed, make sure to stock up on thread too!