Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My latest endeviour,ccm 90 junior shoulder pads sewn on to my tour body armour with triple the foam padding under the cup of the right shoulder to aid with my bad shoulder, speedy stitcher is something EVERYONE should have

Nice job man. I want to do something similar to my shoulder pads.

New toy. Instead of replacing the broken blade of my two-piece setup (One95 shaft, TO blade), I decided to treat myself to this. Would have gone with the standard color if HM had my flex/pattern, but after seeing the color in person, I'm a much bigger fan of it and am thinking about ordering a second one while supplies last.

Total One LE 87 flex/ P88

imageeqs.jpg

Haul From the Boston Bruins Sale:

BruinsSaleHaul-2.jpg

Reebok Practice Jersey (Matt Bartkowski)

Bauer Vapor Pants (Milan Lucic)

Jofa 8800 Shoulders (Patrice Bergeron)

Warrior Hustlers (Blake Wheeler)

CCM V10 Helmet (#74 - Max Sauve)

2 Pairs of 3rd Uni Socks

Edited by JTully317

those are purdy! are both pants and gloves custom?

Sure are. Gloves had to be sent back though because the stitching was coming apart already. I didn't even wear them!

Edited by acapt91

2 interesting pairs of Franchises this week..

''Snake 8'' Brent Burns Franchises. Surprisingly 13''.

DSCN0601.jpg

Digital overlay, kangaroo guesset tips, and aggressive slate on the cuff.

DSCN0602.jpg

Modded up Charas. One cuff was chopped and re-stitched.

DSCN0603.jpg

Custom molded plastic for thumb protection. Can be removed if unwanted.

DSCN0604.jpg

DSCN0605.jpg

Couldn't really think of a place to put this, so I'm putting it where most pictures go. I was looking through some old files and found this. I took this when I was in Kamloops for a tournament back in 2004 (wound up winning it). Man, these were the days. If I could have bought more of those sticks I'd be such a happy camper.

dsc00034avo.jpg

Reminds me of an old pic I came across from my house around the same time. Granted this was maybe half of what was cluttering up my spare room.

124dbpc.jpg

Couldn't really think of a place to put this, so I'm putting it where most pictures go. I was looking through some old files and found this. I took this when I was in Kamloops for a tournament back in 2004 (wound up winning it). Man, these were the days. If I could have bought more of those sticks I'd be such a happy camper.

OG Stealths. Oh how I miss thee.

Do you still have most of those, mack?

I have quite a few of those IIRC. The Innos, 1 Si-Core and a Synergy because they were Sundins. I know I have the grips too, because those were Arnotts and I still have 3 of those. Other than that, most were broken along the years except for the MM Z-Bubbles.