Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

They pop up on ebay on occasion, but they're often like $250-300. No way in hell.

Love those pants, though. Too bad I'm not on a team with those colours anymore :(

Here's my new addition:

pdWbYl.png

I don't get the point of buying pro stock items for personal use if they don't fit or if the specs are wrong (like for sticks). If you can't use them properly and comfortably, what's the point? To look cool? Not to pick on anyone in particular, just an opinion from observation.

sometimes if you want the best you have to go pro stock like with Warrior Luxe gloves. they don't make them custom and the retails are made overseas and not anywhere near the quality of the ones made in Canada. I was able to obtain some new Kovalchuk Luxes recently and they are FAR superior to my retail Luxes.

As for pro stock gear - I get it, if its better, like shoeshine boy mentioned, and if I'm going to use them.

What I don't get is having a massive collection like what Too Old posted (no offense intended!). Though I realize some people like to collect for the sake of collecting, it's not a mindset I can identify with. To me, that's just more stuff to store away in boxes that I'll never touch.

Totally different if signed, etc, though.

To each his own :)

On an unrelated note - are those black/white/red pants stock "special edition" totalone's? I've seen them in other colors before.

Edited by OptimusReim

I'm currently searching high and low for a pair of red Warrior Franchises from 2010 or '11. Can't seem to find them anywhere. I've got a black pair that were Blake Wheeler's when he was a Bruin, but I wear red gear. My red Eagle's are starting to wear out a bit, and I prefer the fit of the Franchise now.

And as far as pro stock gear, I think it's pretty cool to get it. I mean, you're usually getting good quality equipment at a fraction of the retail price. The only thing I won't buy pro stock or used is skates. It's a crapshoot as to whether they're going to fit your foot properly if they've been custom made and/or broken in for someone else's foot.

Edited by JR Boucicaut
2nd time you're solicited

Moose the pants are Blake Wheeler Large Hustlers. Optimus the black/red/white pants are special edition from year before total ones were released on retail market. at the time they were exclusive to pure hockey as far as i am concerned

Moose the pants are Blake Wheeler Large Hustlers. Optimus the black/red/white pants are special edition from year before total ones were released on retail market. at the time they were exclusive to pure hockey as far as i am concerned

Looks like they're retail on the One80! I know what my next purchase will be :) I need black pants for my new team, so might as well get these :)

SYcG3l.jpg

Sorry to de-rail/be off-topic.

I don't get the point of pro stock gear, period. I'm not a fan of wearing used gear or gear made specifically for someone else.

To me, generally, it's like any other gear; if I like the equipment, and it's worth the price to me, I'll get it. It's not all used gear, and a lot of it is not made for a specific player. For example, I got new Reebok 1053 pants for a better deal than retail models, and I like them better than the retail pants.

Also, if someone wants an item in a particular team color, pro stock may be the only way to get it.

Yes those came out the year after I got mine. I'm not sure what the difference is besides color of the tailbone protection. Great pants though.

I'm in navy One60s now, and love them. New team is black and red so might as well upgrade to the special one80. Hoping the tailbone protection is a bit better. Anytime I'd climb over the boards and slide off the top (instead of clearing it in one jump), the tailbone pad would come up. Not sure if the One80s tailbone protection is plastic or not.

Long time no post in here. I sold many of my gloves in the last year. This year I didn't need much for hockey gear. My Bauer One80 skates were taking a toll on my ankles so I sprung for new skates. I purchased a pair of used/vgood condition Graf 707s with tuuk custom plus holders. Not being what I expected with the whole ankle freedom I went on to buy new skates and well that sort of sprung a couple new pickups! Here they are.

-Nike 0004 in Large I had this helmet in maroon,white, and navy before so I decided to pick up a black one.

-Kovy style itech visor

-Innovative 1100 Polarfibre shaft pro stock "Lilja" as in Andreas Lilja. Matched it with a good ol' Lidstrom woodie. Must be an old stock from his days with kings or panthers! Very stiff!

-Easton SE16 Non grip Iggy pattern. Picked this up at a store blowout for $99.

534026_4912934186585_1023972534_n.jpg

Next since my Grafs were still an undecided skate for me I picked these up on a blowout sale online. Easton s12 black editions. I never wore eastons much and well for the price I had to try these. I should be getting them this week! I know their not s17s but again for price and since I am a beer leaguer I mix match pro quality with what I need.

679_4912935386615_2111524575_n.jpg

Last although this season I have been using my Bruins wc rbk 10ks I wanted to spring for new mitts. Here is what I bought.

Parise style 13.5 . short back roll with extended cuffs. All nylon with clarino palms and gussets. Got these on ebay. I blocked out the name on cuff of person who made these. Their brand new customs! I was looking for this glove so it was a nice fit.

533670_4912949266962_1128756739_n.jpg

Edited by BourqueD77

In honor of Election Day, Veterans Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, and every other patriotic day, I just won these Eagle x70i's on ebay.

"Sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing......"

mk2XsFhxXXh0KEEx3ktX3jQ.jpg

In honor of Election Day, Veterans Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, and every other patriotic day, I just won these Eagle x70i's on ebay.

"Sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing......"

mk2XsFhxXXh0KEEx3ktX3jQ.jpg

love 'em!!! I was going to go after them but I figured since I already have a pair I shouldn't. I love mine even though they're one-piece fingers.

got some ak27's with the kreps curve - cant wait to try them out..

tried to make the pictures smaller but the stupid phtobucket thumbnail things isnt working right... :mad:

20121107_222345.jpg

20121107_222250.jpg20121107_222327.jpg

Edited by camhockey16