Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Was cleaning out the garage today to get ready to post a for sale thread. Took a photo of all (well, MOST- where the hell is my other Projekt glove??!) my gloves. iPhone panorama does a decent job, but still a bit of wonkyness ;)

XkR3G.png

You know you have lots of gloves (or gear in general) if you NEED panaorama view to get it all in 1 shot

And yet I have nothing compared to some of the guys on here. I've at least used all my gloves... I suspect that's not the case for some of the guys who just buy up gloves to be part of their collection :P

I suspect that's not the case for some of the guys who just buy up gloves to be part of their collection :P

:ph34r:

5 of the pairs have never touched a stick.

DSCN0753.jpg

:ph34r:

5 of the pairs have never touched a stick.

I'll be a happy camper if I manage to find a decently priced pair of retro-colored gloves like the ones in the top right corner.

Somebody here ought to remember the company (not one of the majors) that was making gloves in that color. There's a thread on here somewhere, could be a year or so ago.