Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Not sure, but I remember a certain sports store in Helsinki selling them last season. These are the exact same as the team-issued ones; nash palms, "Jokerit" screen print on the inside cuff and without the U+CL embroidery.

New Re-Akt helmet in black, along with two new pairs of Warrior Koncepts. Once I found out they were being discontinued, I grabbed another pair of black/red, as well as black. I still need to get a pair of navy.

1xyhk.png

Forgot about these. Picked them up at Hawk Quarters about 10 years ago. Can't wait to use them this weekend

*cut out image*

Yeah! Z-Airs! Oh man those bring back memories. I'm trying to get a pair of them exactly like Forsberg's.

http://prostocknation.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/foppa.jpg

http://media.mwcradio.com/mimesis/2011-02/14/2011-02-14T180946Z_01_BTRE71D1EGH00_RTROPTP_3_SPORTS-US-NHL-AVALANCHE-FORSBERG_JPG_475x310_q85.jpg

i bet you could sell those z-airs to brad richards for a pretty penny - they are even the right colors

They look like what Leetch used to wear.

Edited by dsjunior1388

I was cleaning some stuff out of my storage locker and I cant believe I still have these. 92 I think they were bought for me in bantam. I wanted air's but there was no way my mom was buying me 200 dollar gloves at 13 :laugh:

shame they dont fit anymore

CAM00047.jpg

• Like 1

I guess I should have said "to my liking" my fingers go right to the end and when I grabbed a stick the way the fingers flex bothered me. I'll only wear a 4 roll style glove now and this is nothing like them.

Is it possible that after so many years the palms shrunk a bit?

Edited by supa

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q783/jlp151/T2eC16FHJG8E9nyfmG3UBQ8m6zZNg60_57_zps5fad2afd.jpg

Ribs Black SE16. Been waiting for some of these to show up forever. Finally eBay comes through with some! Tried to post the pic Photobucket isn't working out for whatever reason

Nice. Love the SE-16 but not so much the blue and red. Once you go black...

Buzz_Lightbeer gave these to me at MSH Winterfest; couldn't bring them home because I was overweight on my bag. He found them at a PIAS for $18. So, I'm set for life shinpad-wise.

BAnWuB5CQAEF6D7.jpg

Also, Joe at Oggie sent me these; put them on my DT1 and DT2 -

BAnXEqUCUAAYqqa.jpg

Here's some stuff I picked up over the holidays, finally had some time to get pics and post...

A3DC662C-CAFF-468C-A463-995273B302DD-962

Pants: Senators MHP520s w/CCM uppers, Buffalo 3rd Hustlers, and UNH Nike supremes?

Gloves: Sens CLs, Ducks CLs, Caps Luxes (Ward), Buffalo 3rd Luxes (Hecht), Custom Whale 4-Rolls

Helmets: Royal Bauer 4000 and Red Nike/Bauer 4500

Sticks: Vapor X:40 and Vapor APX (pro stock)

5612C923-BC07-4F14-8DF7-2D1A1ECE48C0-962

Rangers Franchises

840C640C-451B-4FBC-A1B6-75F4E1362394-962

Another look at Buffalo 3rd set-up

9F2C5C41-1A83-47EB-82C8-E288FD1CD9FC-962

Coyotes set-up

• Like 1