Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Book was great in my opinion Optimus. Cool that you got a signed one. Hope you enjoy.

Book was great in my opinion Optimus. Cool that you got a signed one. Hope you enjoy. Great pickups Caps

What does the matte grip feel like? I've been wanting to try it out

it feels like the old grip lite shafts easton made during the first gen gold synergy's.. not exact but similar.

Those are some sweet T1's. Makes me remember the day I brought my one.9's home (sigh). Too bad they can't stay in that condition forever. Absolutely beauty wheels.

When I found out they had discounted them, I decided to give them a shot.

Damn, no mediums left. The only thing ever holding me back from those was the price tag. Oh well.

When I found out they had discounted them, I decided to give them a shot.

Damn, no mediums left. The only thing ever holding me back from those was the price tag. Oh well.

Hoping the new version is cooler. These things were HOT.

imagecopy4_zps216e9292.jpegimagecopy3_zpsdba46b83.jpegimage_zpsce944c64.jpegphoto_zps335de5a9.jpgimagecopy2_zpsc817b165.jpegimagecopy_zps64c6cae8.jpegNew Re-Akt/CCM FM580 birdie, Warrior Widow Kopitar 100flex. Picked up the two hats, jacket and tank top at a Mitchell & Ness sample sale for $45 total.