Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just arrived today

ngej54.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/35lb7tf.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/11ifj48.jpg (Next to me PM9 Nexus 1000)

How is the supernatural different from the natural? also, how much is it? I am tempted, but I really don't like the neon green. I guess it is part of their promotional push in advertisement? I am going to wait until they have different colour options.

How is the supernatural different from the natural? also, how much is it? I am tempted, but I really don't like the neon green. I guess it is part of their promotional push in advertisement? I am going to wait until they have different colour options.

I never used the Natural, so I couldn't tell you that, but neon green is what was offered to me. My guess is your guess, lol. Thing fires rockets though.

• Like 1

I dont even play for a team with these colours anymore, but since I'd been looking forever for a pair of Bauer Supremes in these colours I figured I'd better jump on them. Unfortunately they are One90s instead of One95s, but that's okay :)

PwRcrue.png

you got those for a bargain off of Ebay! I was watching that auction because I was curios to see what they'd go for since I just got a pair of the same model Team USA gloves.

I was SHOCKED that I won them.

I remember seeing those over on S2K.

S2K?

I never used the Natural, so I couldn't tell you that, but neon green is what was offered to me. My guess is your guess, lol. Thing fires rockets though.

love mine to, the puck feel is awsome

Think I might be good on blades for a little while...

Dozen P89 Bauer Tapered Replacement blades

attachicon.gifIMG_0002.jpg

Also picked up these pants. All black Bauer Pro Return pants, thinking Devils b/c of the Bauer logo down the side of the pant.

attachicon.gifIMG_0003.jpg

where did you find those blades? The pic wont load, but if they're righty feel free to send a couple my way

where did you find those blades? The pic wont load, but if they're righty feel free to send a couple my way

A friend with good connections came through on those blades.

They are right handed as well, unfortunately for you I am a hoarder so they'll never be for sale.

20121213_170547-1_zpsa03e3113.jpg

harrow syncro 60 flex x2 w/ harrow p11 and p8

TPS R8 shaft Whip flex w/ Madano Easton ABS

TPS XN10 Int x2 Tkachuk

Warrior Diablo 55 flex Kopitar

Bauer Nexus 600 60 Flex Towes

*Not in picture TPS Adrenaline Int x5 Tkachuk

20121224_143504_zpsa5169c24.jpg

Mission M-1 Pro-stock John Madden

Mission M-1

Eagle PFX

I remember being the happiest kid when my parents got me M-1 gloves, pants, and sticks and now I feel old.

I remember when we did a batch of custom M1 gloves