Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I have had two different prostocks repaired and last but they've broke in completely different spots. Maybe I've just been lucky.

I think that totally depends on how the stick was repaired, there are a few methods out there that I have seen that work quite well.

not to shoot you down or anything, I'm just giving fair warning...... those "repaired" twigs... personally... I've seen last max 2 games. I hope yours lasts longer though!

I have several repaired sticks done by Thom at Stick Fix Texas South and have yet to break any of them. Shoot harder imo, they are all Bauer however.

That tongue is the only thing I don't like on those skates. Otherwise, they're awesome looking!

Promoting the anti-flop, you'd have to be nuts to show that off.

Yep, If you think that players in some leagues go overboard with having to wear the right brand or model of gear, you would be amazed at how stupid some of the referees are. It doesn't matter what fits, it only matters what they think you should wear. Around here, it used to be Graf skates and painting over the logos. Now it's Bauer Supreme skates and electrical tape over the logos. I can see how a logo on your helmet can cause you to miss calls or cloud your judgement. "A bunch of NHL guys switched to Stevens pants?" Well, if you want to do anything higher than junior high, you better spend $200 on the latest greatest padded pants on the market.

Hahaha so true. It's all part of the (unfortunate) politics game that is happens in officiating circles. Some places are worse than others but no one is exempt from the shenanigans.

Some of my pick-ups over the last month or so:

photo3mk.jpg

New pro stock CCM 1052 pants

Pro stock CCM MHP7000 pants

Jofa 7500 shins that a guy had sitting in storage for 5 years

New S17 elbows

MLX skates

Warrior DT2

3 new pro stock Reebok "Ai9's"

photo1sxz.jpg

• Like 2

Just back from picking up my modified EQ50. I'm coming from an EQ5 boot with a similar setup (black LS2's + regular Step) so I decided to try out the Step XL on this pair. And as a bonus to make this day even better I've got a game tonight. :tongue::tongue:

IMG_0311_zpscff56962.jpg

• Like 2