Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hit the eBay jackpot and found two brand new pairs of SE16's in my size (8W) to replace my old ones. Couldn't beat the price and they fit me better than any other skates I've tried - and I've tried alot of different skates...

20130304_175509.jpg

• Like 1

As requested, the picture of the stitches: Oxp3haK.jpg

That looks amazing! I was wondering if you could perhaps post a picture of the area where you made the stitches. That Speedy Stitcher is a great tool.

Looking forward to reading any feedback from you, Krev, especially since you were a Stealth user too iirc.

• Like 1

Picked up a Kovalchuk pro stock stick today. Don't know much about it yet and no pic yet as I got it during lunch break.

you picked up a pro stock kovy but don't know much about the stick? hows that?

you picked up a pro stock kovy but don't know much about the stick? hows that?

Bought it off my friend he told me which model stick it was but I can't remember and I haven't looked up the flex numbers or shaft and blade weights yet as I am still at work and the stick is in my car. Also picked up a T90 off the same friend. He got the Kovalchuk from TSR back when they had some.

Edit: Pictures added

kovyprostock5.jpg
kovyprostock4.jpg
kovyprostock3.jpg
kovyprostock.jpg
Edited by MC6694

Childhood idol. If you think I'm obsessed, you should've seen Drew's collection back when he had pictures up. He has WAY more stuff than I do. I'm more particular though. Sticks, gloves, skates. That's really it. I have a bunch of just random older Easton stuff too. I have more of that stuff than I do Modano gear.

1362765069095.jpg

• Like 1

Had to work real hard to dig these up--almost too damn hard. Still trying to get tape gunk off of them from the guy having these bundled up the better parts of the last two decades.2ihtnap.png

• Like 1

My first time showing off. My birthday came a week early this year. :smile: If only I'd get an invite to Summerjam to complete the presents.

DSCN1253_zpsfdfddcf1.jpg