Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

A few new items, nothing special, RBZ 75 flex, Winnwell Pro Stock Gloves and Easton Pro stock shell.

v46rle.jpg

BTW, for the Canadians users, these shells went on special on PSHG, 10$ for a pro stock made in Canada shell, cant beat that, but theres only a couple left in red and blue. Shipping in not that bad either (10-15$), to ship to USA its more expensive (20-30$) I believe.

http://www.prostockhockeygear.com/protective.html

Ah I see. I was specifically wondering if you noticed anything like what JR mentioned here (screws vs rivets) :

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php/topic/61498-warrior-krown-360-helmet-initial-thoughtsteardown/?hl=krown

I have the pro version and from reading that thread (and the pics being gone) I think he has the retail version. I've got screws in my bucket.

I have the pro version and from reading that thread (and the pics being gone) I think he has the retail version. I've got screws in my bucket.

I posted in the thread that I had both helmets, VN and retail, but I was just reviewing the retail one.

The pics work now...AIREAYE I see what you were asking now. Mine came with screws not the copper rivets. From my understanding the pro ones come already modded with the screws.

Man those Makos are really sick! Wondering if I'd make a trip sometime to the US and try a pair and eventually buy me a pair of these beauties :D

Man those Makos are really sick! Wondering if I'd make a trip sometime to the US and try a pair and eventually buy me a pair of these beauties :D

The look is growing on me. I thought they were awful the first time I saw a photo of them. Then saw them in person the first time, much less ugly. Now I kind of like it.

The only thing I don't like about the looks now is that the bright orange draws attention to the div5 guy who cant skate wearing $800 skates...

The look is growing on me. I thought they were awful the first time I saw a photo of them. Then saw them in person the first time, much less ugly. Now I kind of like it.

The only thing I don't like about the looks now is that the bright orange draws attention to the div5 guy who cant skate wearing $800 skates...

I used to think that about the LE White skates Bauer does. But hey, it's your money and if you're happy with them because they fit the way you need....then screw everyone else.

They do look really good by the way.

Yeah probably actually Makos could be a bit too much for me even if I skate quite good! Have to say that after reading comments it looks like they are not that stiff like APXs so who knows, maybe someday I'll be able to look into them! Hope to see someone sporting them here in Italy so I can see them for real. It's hard though, almost no one wears Easton skates here :laugh: