Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I love the re-akt. Amazingly comfortable.

I absolutely agree. This is the first helmet that has been free of pressure points or empty fitting areas. It really feels like my head is being hugged.

As soon as my ebay seller is done screwing around, I'll have my forest green one. He claims he overnighted it, so we'll see.

Goodbye 5100, hello RE-AKT! Got a deal i couldn't pass up!

B8F9BB11-CE96-48F1-8714-6245189563A5-454

I love the re-akt. Amazingly comfortable.

I absolutely agree. This is the first helmet that has been free of pressure points or empty fitting areas. It really feels like my head is being hugged.

Yeah probably actually Makos could be a bit too much for me even if I skate quite good! Have to say that after reading comments it looks like they are not that stiff like APXs so who knows, maybe someday I'll be able to look into them! Hope to see someone sporting them here in Italy so I can see them for real. It's hard though, almost no one wears Easton skates here :laugh:

for me the MLX/Mako concept isn't about how good a skater you are, it's about comfort. I spent almost a year trying to transition from Vapor 8's to a new pair of Vapor XXXX's then I bought my first pair of MLX. after baking, one public skate session and 1 period of a beer league game I was ready to make them my permanent skates. took a deal from a rep on a new pair of Makos but I don't have them yet.

my friends that are moving to Milan later this year, the wife skates in MLX's so you'll probably get to at least see those up close. :)

Edited by shoeshine boy
  • Like 1

for me the MLX/Mako concept isn't about how good a skater you are, it's about comfort. I spent almost a year trying to transition from Vapor 8's to a new pair of Vapor XXXX's then I bought my first pair of MLX. after baking, one public skate session and 1 period of a beer league game I was ready to make them my permanent skates. took a deal from a rep on a new pair of Makos but I don't have them yet.

my friends that are moving to Milan later this year, the wife skates in MLX's so you'll probably get to at least see those up close. :)

I'm probably the worst skater on this forum, and I wear Makos now. Fit > *

IMAG0058-1.jpg

Easton EQ40 Skates w/ Yellow SuperFeet (amazing!)

IMAG0059-1.jpg

New Re-Akt Cage

IMAG0060-1.jpg

CCM U+ 12 shoulders

Reebok 7K KFS Shins

IMAG0062-1.jpg

Warrior '12 Dolo Lidstrom 75

Reebok A.I. 7 P87A 75

Edited by HockeyStop
  • Like 1

totaloneNXG_zps60f787b2.jpg

Today I showed up for pick up in London only to see the London Knights practicing at our rink for the OHL playoffs.

In the hallway before the pick up as they were getting out, I was given a Total One NXG from Tommy Hughes. I couldn't believe it. It is coool using a top end stick as a beginner who's used to $50 sticks.

: )

• Like 4

Equipment

Reebok 5K shoulder

Reebok 7K elbow

Bauer 4 Roll Pro gloves

Bauer Supreme One80 pants

Bauer Vapor X5.0 shins

Bauer Vapor X:40 skates

8710813995_0d0c75c676_m.jpg

Sticks

Easton Stealth S19 Roy/100

Bauer Nexus 1000 P88/102

(2) Bauer Supreme TotalOne NXG Prostock coding P92/87/W03/NXGSE

8711939476_a35e30a379_m.jpg

Today I showed up for pick up in London only to see the London Knights practicing at our rink for the OHL playoffs.

In the hallway before the pick up as they were getting out, I was given a Total One NXG from Tommy Hughes. I couldn't believe it. It is coool using a top end stick as a beginner who's used to $50 sticks.

: )

GO KNIGHTS GO!

If you ever need an extra skater for pick-up, I can give you my email! :laugh:

Seriously though, I'm seriously lacking in summer ice-time opportunities.

New Warrior Widow SE Kopitar curve 75 flex...prbly closer to 80 after I cut about 4.5" off

da35edf0-1656-4284-b557-8bff09b94861.jpg

New CCM 4 Roll Pro II, murdered out. Loving how much mobility you get out of these. Coming from a CCM Vector 6 which has much larger cuffs and is overall a much more narrow glove these babies feel fire!

3d30c73d-4019-4e4b-9b96-d344a69af6d5.jpg

And these came today...the leagues I play in do not provide jerseys. Seeing as I never got the opportunity to play growing up with real jerseys I decided I should buy some for myself. Might be a little dorky but I think they look cool. (favorite all time wings player, 91 Federov, always been my number)

d1d4f6a1-d444-43d0-b58b-683fc1890250.jpg

Tackle twill as well, for good measure :D

Edited by HockeyStop
  • Like 3