Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I think rhino was talking about these. Slash+guards (quote]

Correct, Thats them. The ones that could attach to your elbow pads.

Edited by A2rhino

Picked up brand new nxg's for $488 tax in at the montreal blow out sale! I'm on cloud 9 right now

7D7FFB65-AB98-484D-8A70-BCB0F5780DC9-115

Edited by ibeck

Sharks Sale Pick-ups:

Turned the lowers into a shell and the Reebok gloves are mismatched, but without any holes and in great shape so I don't care.

n0r.jpg

Edited by splitbtw
  • Like 1

Stuff I've picked up in the past couple weeks:

U+Pro Shoulders

Manchester Monarchs socks

White practice socks

Greg Scott Ai9 (Toronto Marlies)

Curve specs on the Ai9?

Before these, I had used the Reebok 20K's, before that Easton SE16's, and before that Bauer Vapor XXXX's.

Very early review: Really stiff boot and I love the Hyper-Glide steel and the new holder. The fit is much bigger than 20Ks of the same size (8EE). The RBZ's feel like an 8 1/4 and another width wider. I think I'm going to have to re-bake.

Keep up updated on the weight and performance of the RBZ Skates. Curious, what skates did you where prior to these?

Edited by bg9

I believe I heard the same thing about the CL compared to the Reebok. Part of the reason why I don't order online (although puckstop.com from Britain already has them early).

I just picked up a pair of Reebok Edge socks with my Easton RS2 shins and I have to say I'm SO EXCITED to try them out. They feel so snug and narrow it's ridiculous. I'm never going back to knit ever again. Hopefully the Reebok Edge stay on retail for the future.

they sent a bunch of demo pairs to Nip cause they want to get in, since they're already in a few schools, they leave a bit to be desired depending on the fit you like but as long as you go up a size, all in all a really nice glove.

The old design was really nice, I still have a "Christian" branded pair. I haven't tried the newer style yet.

Picked up three things today from the Lightning Equipment sale at the local rink since I went to watch the prospect camp.

Easton S19, Pro Stock Ryan Shannon. Lightning Practice Jersey for my homeboy, and a NHL Lockout Jersey. Stick and Jersey came out to $35

DSCN33702_zps99b8a838.jpg

DSCN33721_zps3fa5e5a8.jpg

DSCN33762_zpscdaafcfc.jpg

DSCN33771_zpse9cbe2f2.jpg

DSCN33781_zpsdcd29967.jpg