Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Haha. This was actually a first gen sample of the Pure before it was set to be released. See the black marker around the chrome S19 part.

I guarantee you someone was trying to stash it away until they had the cash for it....

I picked these up at the San Jose Sharks equipment sale a few weeks ago. Bauer TotalOne Brad Winchester pro stocks. Double stitched, Plus two stiffness, double felt tongues, black liner. I swapped out the fake Fusion steel for my Step Velocity steel. Left skate is 11 1/4 EA, right skate is 11 1/2 EA. They feel as if they were made for me, they fit perfectly. I'm still getting used to the extra stiffness of these, compared to my 8090's. I've only played two games so far with these, but these are the most comfortable skates I've ever worn, by far.

My wife was mad when she found out I went to the sale, because she knew that I would buy something. She started to give me a hard time about buying these, but I knew that she had bought a brand new pair of roller derby skates on the same day, for more than twice as much as I spent on these skates. It could not have worked out more perfectly than that!

T1skates.jpg

• Like 3

I picked these up at the San Jose Sharks equipment sale a few weeks ago. Bauer TotalOne Brad Winchester pro stocks. Double stitched, Plus two stiffness, double felt tongues, black liner. I swapped out the fake Fusion steel for my Step Velocity steel. Left skate is 11 1/4 EA, right skate is 11 1/2 EA. They feel as if they were made for me, they fit perfectly. I'm still getting used to the extra stiffness of these, compared to my 8090's. I've only played two games so far with these, but these are the most comfortable skates I've ever worn, by far.

My wife was mad when she found out I went to the sale, because she knew that I would buy something. She started to give me a hard time about buying these, but I knew that she had bought a brand new pair of roller derby skates on the same day, for more than twice as much as I spent on these skates. It could not have worked out more perfectly than that!

T1skates.jpg

This + the pick up, great deal man.

• Like 1

Those are nice, you can't go wrong, I love the NXG pro stocks I picked up, won't take you long to get used to stiffness at all.

• Like 1

Big Thanks to Marc at Junkyard Athletics for the Bag. Its unreal! Thanks..... Junkyard can make a bag that matches any jersey or graphic design you throw their way. It is a solid built bag with plenty of space for all your gear. Look up Junkyard Athletics for any of your uniform needs, their customer service and line of products can not be beat! Thanks again for the great service.

11ui2v5.jpg

g75_zps2b84b333.jpg

Custom Graf G75. Size 7.5W. Carbon fiber outsole instead of Texalite, Bumped up the holders to 272. Toe cap padding. Got rid of the stripe and side branding, all Graf Green stitching. Graf "G" logo on tendon guard. Love these skates.

• Like 2

rs_zpsdab7436a.jpg

My Easton RS skates. Custom extra long felt tongues. Bumped up to 272 LS2 holders w/Step Steel. Drilled through for hardware access. Rear lift wedge and front wedge. The toe on the RS really scoops up, but a good solid boot.

Custom Graf G75. Size 7.5W. Carbon fiber outsole instead of Texalite, Bumped up the holders to 272. Toe cap padding. Got rid of the stripe and side branding, all Graf Green stitching. Graf "G" logo on tendon guard. Love these skates.

That's a really nice looking skate, especially with the CF outsole--how did you get that, is it an option with Graf customs?