Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Where'd you get the Poron foam? I'd love to get my hands on some; the girlfriend's helmet doesn't fit her head properly, some additional foam would be great. Also, any tips on removing foam? The sides are a little tight for her, while the front and back are too long.

www.mcmaster.com

I got a bunch of samples from a former colleague, who got them from an atheltic tradeshow. You can request them from Rogers Corp. directly as well.

I removed the foam by heating the area lightly with a heat gun to soften the glues up and simply peeled the layer away.

What helmet does she have?

Also, any and all tampering with helmets void certification and warranties.

Recently bought a twig from a modsquader on the Gear Exchange. TotalOne 87 flex Richards P106 clear. I would've preferred grip, and there was a chip on the toe but the seller made me a great deal. I couldn't pass up an opportunity to get such a nice stick within my budget. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow night.

IMG-20130818-00348_zpse2430e73.jpg?t=137

Got sticks anyone? 3 NXGs, 1 APX, and 1 20K Sickick.

Q8mUtFo.jpg

Three of them are actually pro-stock. The APX was Backstrom's, the 20k was Johansson's, and the NXG was Hendrick's. Perks of working at the CAPS practice rink, eh? (Looking to get rid of the APX and 20K actually)

8Xi2NDW.jpg

Also, one of the NXGs was repaired by my High School coach's business, Integral hockey. Pretty cool if you ask me. The only down side is that they had to shorten the stick by an inch or two, but hey, can't complain when you get a $250 stick fixed for free!

BSq66KE.jpg

I'd love to see a photo of them when you get the white Tuuks installed, if you don't mind. I'm a bit of a skate-ophile and those things are beauts.

As promised here's a pic of the finished product. Even with a holder swap and a fresh set of Superfeet I only have about $100 into these.

IMG_4973.jpeg

Edited by NorrisContender
  • Like 2

Pro Stock Marty St Louis - 70 Flex Grip

9574129370_b9ec18da03.jpg

9574129184_f6ed3a66e7.jpg

9571333397_6eaa0deb2f.jpg

9571333749_b00044bb6b.jpg

9574129896_9e9b29eb1e.jpg

For the first time ever on this forum, I'm utterly jealous. This isn't fair. What you have, I would do anything for. How did you even??? The curve is amazing on those pro stocks, P92ish?

What the heck is his cousin wearing on her feet. They look like figure skates with the toe piece cut off.

hahah its some swedish fashion for y there ;)

For the first time ever on this forum, I'm utterly jealous. This isn't fair. What you have, I would do anything for. How did you even??? The curve is amazing on those pro stocks, P92ish?

Pretty close to a P92. Blade is a tad bit shorter, and a little more open near the toe.

(P92 is the non-yellow one obv.)

9575493267_80149ec11d.jpg9578285500_246024cc83.jpg

We had a couple of those in my shop a few months back. Do you find them to have quite a high lie?

It does feel a bit higher (maybe .5) than the P92 Bauers that I have (marked as 6.) The stick is a fair bit shorter than the intermediate that I'm comparing it to, though. A little tough to say thus far.

Finally was able to pick up a girdle, made one little mod by cutting off some of the belly pad. I used it once already and fell in love. Soooo much lighter than my hustlers, a lot less bulkier and I felt I had a longer stride. I am defs a girdle guy now.

Before:http://www.hockeymonkey.com/warrior-hockey-pant-project-mid-body-sr.html

After:

199EC1C7-91F8-49D4-B82E-F8B9B7CFB246-152

As promised here's a pic of the finished product. Even with a holder swap and a fresh set of Superfeet I only have about $100 into these.

IMG_4973.jpeg

Haha, I could've charged you more for the holder swap if you wanted to...

I know pros usually have flex tailored to their stick length but... I know st Louie is about as tall as me, so his sticks are pretty short I would think. Maybe that's factoring into flex feel.

Two black V9E pro stocks, V9E retail, V9E painted as a V9 pro stock. Great sticks.

3zzj.jpg

The white V9E has a nice P10 curve on it, and no stupid E logo at the front of the blade.

bn0e.jpg

• Like 1

One more ??

How does the flex compare between pro and retail? I'm thinking about going pro stock with this one but didn't know if the feel was different at same flex rating.