Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Picked up a retail RS II and Mako. Both 85 flex P3(Hall), Grip, LH, and a pair of Warrior AX1 Elbows. Finally time to say goodbye to the 7K pros and put them up for sale.

photo1_zps22f692ba.jpg

photo2_zpsbd316860.jpg

image_zps3e415400.jpeg

Edited by Amiroo39
  • Like 2

Have you had a chance to use the Warrior AX1 Elbows?

How do you like them?

I haven't skated with them yet, but they do feel a little stiff out of the box, but I'm sure they'll be broken into nicely. The liner is great along with the strapping system. In the 2013 Warrior Catalogue JR mentioned that the AX1 will mimic what the 7k pros and what they had to offer and they certainly seem that way, plus some improvements in some aspects. Here's a thread that covers these elbows, on the second page I've uploaded a few more pics to show their fit, size, and how they match up the the RBK's. I will give a long term review once I wear them for a couple of months.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php/topic/63597-new-warrior-elbow-pads/

• Like 1

I haven't skated with them yet, but they do feel a little stiff out of the box, but I'm sure they'll be broken into nicely. The liner is great along with the strapping system. In the 2013 Warrior Catalogue JR mentioned that the AX1 will mimic what the 7k pros and what they had to offer and they certainly seem that way, plus some improvements in some aspects. Here's a thread that covers these elbows, on the second page I've uploaded a few more pics to show their fit, size, and how they match up the the RBK's. I will give a long term review once I wear them for a couple of months.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php/topic/63597-new-warrior-elbow-pads/

I saw the thread right after I made my post. Thanks. :smile:

• Like 1

Custom shell for my new projekt girdle

3D Warrior "W", black outline

Nickname and canada flag has kind of become a staple on my custom stuff

2A876D56-1BF2-4474-95A9-C26AC7185094-646

Got the new sticks ready for the new season! Hooray for end of year stick sales...

33wnqkk.jpg

33z7c49.jpg

I see black, the goalie sees white =)

Is that a layer of of black tape that you put over white tape? I use a Sharpie to darken the top of my white tape, but it is not pretty and looks kind of messy.

Is that a layer of of black tape that you put over white tape? I use a Sharpie to darken the top of my white tape, but it is not pretty and looks kind of messy.

Whenever I use white tape, I take a puck and kinda colour the top of my tape in. Works pretty well.

looks like he painted the bottom halves of a widow and a diablo. Looks sweet!

Yep, a Widow and Diablo. I just used some typical paint... I think its always gonna chip off anyway. The top of the blade is tape.