Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Easton Pro Stock Cammalleri Blacked Out Easton (when they were previewing the V9/V9E). This was a precursor to the V9E. 85 flex, E3/P92 clone.

964DGiZl.png

KykszESl.png

4OT1KOZl.png

2ygnphDl.png

That color stick was only available to the nhl players that were testing the V-series before Easton finalized or wanted to release the graphic to the public. When you do a order for sticks they will offer either v9 or v9e paint.

He got that stick from Hockey Monkey.

That color stick was only available to the nhl players that were testing the V-series before Easton finalized or wanted to release the graphic to the public. When you do a order for sticks they will offer either v9 or v9e paint.

He got that stick from Hockey Monkey.

Correct. At not a bad price when they were running a 20% off on their site since this was not counted as a MAP item.

No idea how close this is to the retail V9E since my LHS doesn't have any of them in stock. The shaft walls are very square, it does have the elliptical taper. I really like the color scheme (or lack thereof). I was a big fan of the Nexus 1000 and the 1st generation Stealth. The Ribcore is right up my alley aesthetically as well.

if your familiar with the APX glove fit, are they pretty similar?

I'd compare it to the Vapor cuff, with a Supreme fingers/hand width.

They actually fit very similar to the current Nexon series (which I absolutely love). If they break in anywhere close to as well as the Nexons broke in, I'm going to be a very very happy camper.

I have to get some game use before I can post a review, but I'm very happy with them out of the box.

Correct. At not a bad price when they were running a 20% off on their site since this was not counted as a MAP item.

No idea how close this is to the retail V9E since my LHS doesn't have any of them in stock. The shaft walls are very square, it does have the elliptical taper. I really like the color scheme (or lack thereof). I was a big fan of the Nexus 1000 and the 1st generation Stealth. The Ribcore is right up my alley aesthetically as well.

Oh... :sad:

I had ordered my custom sticks when Easton had been producing Stealth RS2 which is previous model of V9E.

Though it changed to new model while I had been waiting.

I prefer the RS2 yellow graphics to V9E's orange...

Made me a battery powered, radio controlled scoreboard for pickup hockey. I can hang it outside the glass at center ice across from the benches. I can change the score from a fob I have at the bench. Yes I realize there is already a scoreboard at the rink. But in our 18 to 17 defensive battles in 1.5 hours of pickup, everyone is too lazy to keep going to the scorer's box to change the score. Now I won't have to hear the constant "what's the score" question 50 times a game.

scoreboardsmall_zps66a9aba1.jpg

Edited by AfftonDad
  • Like 7

Looks sweet. At our pickup, there's always some fighting over what the score actually is. But I only sort of understand because I still suck at Danish. "Soo, fem!" Ok, let's get on with it...

Yeah, well, it's just "Old Boys" pickup, so it's the only time most of these guys get on the ice anymore, and it's only once a week. It gets kind of ugly and embarrassing when the last point's on the line, not so much so that it's not fun anymore though. It's not pickup like shinny with just skates and sticks.

wow thats awesome! hard to make?

Not that bad. I used an Arduino Uno clone, these 7 segment displays, and this for the RF link (plus a few other odds and ends). It ended up costing a little bit more than I wanted it to but I was really just looking for a project so that I could learn how to use the Arduino and this seemed like a good and useful way to do that.

• Like 1

Great 2 weeks in gear, and all while not even being able to play due to an injury.

Bauer Supreme 8090 skates (used once before)

Bauer Vapor XXXX skates (used <5x before)

Warrior DT2 gloves

Warrior Bonafide gloves

Gotta get a pic once there is some daylight availble :)

Edited by gosinger

LOVE the CCM shoulders. Will be going back to them if I ever lose weight and can wear normal shoulder pads again.

what are you wearing now optimus?

Down low. Great for fat people, since it's just a shirt.

My LHS was having a huge sale on Graf because they are going to stop carrying so many different models, couldn't pass up these skates for the price I got them at.

2k25nk.jpg

Also grabbed some 13" Warriors.

atwwo5.jpg