Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I was a little surprised as well, but the fit is very similar to the 14" narrows with shorter fingers, which is perfect. I'm 6'2 and these fit perfectly.

No one ever motioned that serious stick collection on the racks! Very professional.

What are those CCM v110?

Haha yup, all Stuart curve, Light Flex, Lefty.

My stick rack is growing out of control... Hopefully the new COLT is as durable as they make it out to be and I can thin out to get back in my wife's good books.

Colt Gen 1

75 Flex

C101 Curve (Sakic)

1620601_10151914059621769_1890411466_n.j

• Like 1

2 sticks; pretty crazy man.

You should see the stick collections of some guys here lol

Seriously? Is that necessary? He never said the two in the picture are all the sticks he has!

I remember when I posted this picture in the "Show It Off" thread and you replied with a hilarious comment. We get it, our sticks aren't up to your standards.

lamo2_zpse5b9fbfc.jpg

It's the 8 around the corner of that wall that get me in trouble...

• Like 1

lol they weren't jabs at anyone, sorry you took it that way amiroo I hoped the 'lol' would suffice for 'not being serious'. Junkyard's right...

deh39, haha I know, no one missed the point you were trying to make. I don't think you're an idiot LOL

Edited by AIREAYE
  • Like 1

Go to a store and try stuff on. Go middle of the line retail on shoulder elbow and shin. Find a helmet that fits ur noodle.

I have bauer reakt helmet and cage, reebok 14k shoulders, warrior dynasty ax2 elbow and shins. Plenty of protection.

Recent pick up for my old man. He was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's, won't let that keep him off the ice. love ya Dad! Brand New CCM 652 custom tacks. Going to put some Tuuk customs on these very soon.

gik9.jpg

Edited by iceman8310
  • Like 7

Seriously? Is that necessary? He never said the two in the picture are all the sticks he has!

I remember when I posted this picture in the "Show It Off" thread and you replied with a hilarious comment. We get it, our sticks aren't up to your standards.

Still, its rare that someone posts 'My stick rack is growing out of control' and has two sticks in the pic. Usually its 10, 20, 30, 40 sticks. I think his post looked foolish and AIREAYE post was perfectly placed.

Maybe those are the two that don't fit in the rack because there are 50 sticks in his rack. After all, those two sticks aren't even on a rack.

Or, he is taking the mick out of us...

Picked these up from Hockeymonkey, pro stock Easton Synergy Grip Doughty in 80 Flex/E28 pattern. I'm wondering if Hockeymonky just had Easton put player namebars on these sticks to help them sell as the specs on this stick are nowhere near to what Doughty usually uses (elliptical taper/sandpaper blade/extra long shaft) save for the curve and grip. Both are actually shorter than retail length with black wooden plugs. No complaints though, did some stickhandling with both and they feel nearly identical to my Mako2 stick, and I only have to cut about 1/8" to get it to my preferred length so it'll stay extra whippy!

IMG_5295_zps72878ee8.jpg

IMG_5298_zpsfbaf90da.jpg

IMG_5299_zps6549c9de.jpg

IMG_5300_zpscfb6062b.jpg

^ I think they just slap on names for some of them. Bieksa does not use a 75 flex toe curve. Unless they were samples for them to try out new flex/curves.

Edited by Sniper9

It would not surprise me that some of these are/were samples or that they slapped names on them. Take my sticks for example. I have three Kariya's with his nameplate and number on the shaft. He's been retired since 2011... however, it is his flex/curve.

Thursday was a good day

found a brand new LH APX 87 flex (PM9) that I paid approx $73 for after my $15 dollar off coupon and a $15 gift card to the store that it was purchased at

Thought it couldn't get any better

I was wrong

Ultra G9035

16ef7331-b8e1-40ad-8804-114ad9a10fb4_zps

That's not for vibration dampening purposes. It's so that the glue doesn't slide down the shaft.

Thought this was cool, pulled out the plug on one of the sticks and there's vibration dampening foam glued onto the end, never seen that before.

IMG_5302_zps9028e9d2.jpg

That's not for vibration dampening purposes. It's so that the glue doesn't slide down the shaft.

I thought that's what it might be for, looks like a PITA to insert into the shaft.

The new league jerseys run stupidly small (2XL by this manufacturer is roughly equivalent to CCM's L), so I fixed mine. Cannibalized an old jersey, put in some side panels. Doesn't look half bad, imho. :smile:

338590_original.jpg

And now for my next trick, to see if it holds up in a game.