Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

How much did it set you back? I've been thinking about getting my X:60 Pros done.

Digital was only $40, same as leather and clarino, which blew me away. I had a few repairs to add on, though, but luckily didn't need the gussets replaced.

Edited by dsjunior1388
  • Like 1

Oh I've been informed already haha

Just remember -

Now that I'm back in the hockey retail side, I know about all of the programs as well. If I catch anyone trying to resell it, I will report it.

:)

• Like 3

I wonder how much abuse goes on during the programs. We told our employees its for them and them only & if they aren't wearing the skates they'll be in trouble. It makes it a little easier to control when you only have 8 employees though ha.

Just remember -

Now that I'm back in the hockey retail side, I know about all of the programs as well. If I catch anyone trying to resell it, I will report it.

:)

I wonder how much abuse goes on during the programs. We told our employees its for them and them only & if they aren't wearing the skates they'll be in trouble. It makes it a little easier to control when you only have 8 employees though ha.

Based on the sheer amount of RBZ skates and Stage 2 sticks that have been on kijiji over the past half year - I'd say a fair amount.

Although yes the programs are abused quite abit what happens if you plain just dont like the skates? I got the mako deal and didnt like them at first. I was very, very close to giving up and getting rid of them. I have nexus coming my way and its my first time trying a stiff composite boot and the nexus fit.. what happens if I hate them?

I imagine a lot. I was talking to the Reebok/CCM rep in our area a couple of weeks ago (who was a previous HG employee), he said as much as they don't condone it, there really isn't anything they can do about it, and he's seen it happen time and time again.

Although yes the programs are abused quite abit what happens if you plain just dont like the skates? I got the mako deal and didnt like them at first. I was very, very close to giving up and getting rid of them. I have nexus coming my way and its my first time trying a stiff composite boot and the nexus fit.. what happens if I hate them?

That's what I was wondering. I mean if I just flat out couldn't wear the skate, what happens after?

Picked up my two dream sticks in the past few weeks. The T100 is awesome, and I'm going to try out the EK15 for the first time tomorrow.

IMG-20140304-00549_zps277bdcf9.jpg

Pure sexiness:

IMG-20140304-00551_zpsef8db428.jpg

Also, I put some TUUK LS2 holders with LS3 runners on my Graf G535s skates. Tried them out in pickup today, and they felt great. Definite improvement over the Attack holders.

IMG-20140303-00539_zps2bfdb2d8.jpg

Edited by MrData

Picked up my two dream sticks in the past few weeks. The T100 is awesome, and I'm going to try out the EK15 for the first time tomorrow.

Pure sexiness:

Also, I put some TUUK LS2 holders with LS3 runners on my Graf G535s skates. Tried them out in pickup today, and they felt great. Definite improvement over the Attack holders.

What pattern is that on the EK15?

photo_zps6da6c889.jpeg

bauer total one p88 87 flex

36858308903366310934IM1MAIN565x421_A562x

I know its not hockey but I'm excited about it my 2013 subaru impreza that i am picking up saturday

didn't go with a hatchback???

Pure sexiness:

How do you like that t100? I've been thinking about getting one lately, but I wanted to hear the straight poop on how it feels, plays, etc.

How do you like that t100? I've been thinking about getting one lately, but I wanted to hear the straight poop on how it feels, plays, etc.

Do yourself a favour and get one. Puck feel is unreal. Best I've ever felt (maybe even a bit better than the EK15, and definitely better than a TotalOne). Shaft stiffness is comparable to Bauer. Shooting is awesome, as the blade is very stiff. The stick is heavier than most top-end sticks (but comparable to Warrior DT1 in weight - 450g), but the balance is great. As for durability, I can't talk about that, because I haven't had it for long. However, after a few intense shooting sessions and a few games, the stick is still 99% intact (some very minor marks/scratches). If you're in Canada, hockeysupremacy.com has them for $138 if you input the code "welcome" when the stick is in your cart. Shipping is free.

Our team wears the old 2010 Penguins winter classic jerseys (which are supposed to be worn with navy pants/helmet/gloves), but everyone on my team wears all black. So while I'd personally prefer to wear my navy gear, it makes more sense to match everyone else.

That said, it's VERY hard to find stuff that is BLACK and light blue. Navy/light blue is easy. So when I saw these, I jumped on them.

Reebok 16K "custom" pants from TotalHockey:

k2DbiINl.png

I bought them without ever trying them on, but I'm honestly shocked at how well they fit. I haven't bought new pants in years because I couldn't find anything I liked more than the One60 pants I had. These are FAR more comfortable (especially in the waist where my gut is). I almost think I wouldn't need suspenders with these (but will wear them anyway).

Edited by OptimusReim

Our team wears the old 2010 Penguins winter classic jerseys (which are supposed to be worn with navy pants/helmet/gloves), but everyone on my team wears all black. So while I'd personally prefer to wear my navy gear, it makes more sense to match everyone else.

That said, it's VERY hard to find stuff that is BLACK and light blue. Navy/light blue is easy. So when I saw these, I jumped on them.

Reebok 16K "custom" pants from TotalHockey:

k2DbiINl.png

I bought them without ever trying them on, but I'm honestly shocked at how well they fit. I haven't bought new pants in years because I couldn't find anything I liked more than the One60 pants I had. These are FAR more comfortable (especially in the waist where my gut is). I almost think I wouldn't need suspenders with these (but will wear them anyway).

Very attractive.

Optimus:

I saw those and liked the look of some of those "custom" jobs. How's the fit and performance upgrade compared to the one60? I am looking to switch pants from the one60.

Optimus:

I saw those and liked the look of some of those "custom" jobs. How's the fit and performance upgrade compared to the one60? I am looking to switch pants from the one60.

Definitely a few steps up in quality/protection. That's not necessarily a good thing for me as I actually like how flexible the one60s are, but I'm sure for many it's a positive. The tailbone protection is infinitely better than in the one60. The leg zippers are the larger plastic ones, which I prefer (so they don't catch when zipping them up). And then for me I find the belt to be much better. It's in a better place (a bit higher up than on the one60, which is good for somebody with a gut).

I haven't worn them in a game yet, but I'm pretty excited to do so now.