Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SipHockey

Pro Style/Quality Bag? JRZ vs Flite?

Hey Guys,

As my cheap Sher-wood bag is on its last leg, I was looking to get a pro quality bag to replace it, ideally on the bigger side. I have heard JRZ and Flite both make bags for NHL teams, and I like the simplicity and good price. Anyone have any experience with either or have a recommendation? The Reebok 10k bag also looks like a decent option, they are on Hockeymonkey for pretty cheap. 

Thanks guys. 

I ordered custom JRZ bags for my teams and we are very happy with them.  Wish the straps were a bit longer and the bag was a inch or two bigger but thats it.  Construction is real solid and they are an absolute pleasure to work with.

That being said, if you are looking to buy a pro style bag look no further than the Warrior Pro.  Great size, really perfect IMHO.  

Laurin bags if you want to customize it.

Warrior pro player bag.

Been using the Warrior for 8 years, I abuse the hell out of it, no problems.

Laurin bags I see going around after multiple HS players rotating the bag over a decade, or see plenty still in use after 20 years. Great quality.

3 hours ago, raganblink said:

Warrior pro player bag.

Laurin bags I see going around after multiple HS players rotating the bag over a decade, or see plenty still in use after 20 years. Great quality.

I got a NOS Laurin bag on eBay real cheap (probably because it was purple and gold) a number of years ago and it's a great bag. I believe they are called Z2 now and not Laurin. And you can't go wrong with Warrior Pro.

19 hours ago, raganblink said:

Warrior pro player bag.

+1 for Laurin. Using my dad's old Laurin from probably 20 years ago.

Been using the Warrior Pro bag for a couple months now and really like it. However, after having used it for about 2 months the mesh on the top of the bag totally disconnected from the bag at one end.

Aside from that I've had no issues and really like it, sounds like a lot of people on here have had really good experiences with theirs durability wise and I'd still recommend it.