Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swlabr11

True Gloves

6 hours ago, jdksaves said:

Our gloves are no hotter than any others on the market, but we do not have die cut holes in the padding. It is easier to dry them because the palm can come off to dry and also spraying them you can get into the whole glove to deodorize and dry. Also, the gloves do come with Microban for the liner to assist with antibacterial aspects in the glove

Cool thank you. 

Separate question, I ordered VH skates on June 30 and need to get in touch w someone about the order (need to change shipping address cause I will be out of town and can't have them stolen off my front steps) -- what's the best way to get in touch w someone about this? Thank you!!

On 7/17/2017 at 5:42 PM, wHATcOLOR said:

Cool thank you. 

Separate question, I ordered VH skates on June 30 and need to get in touch w someone about the order (need to change shipping address cause I will be out of town and can't have them stolen off my front steps) -- what's the best way to get in touch w someone about this? Thank you!!

Just messaged you