Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Urabus33

Inline Pants for a Big Guy

Looking for some recommendation for some "big boy" roller pants.
Around a 40 waist in jeans, pretty big thighs. Normally wear XXL basketball shorts, all I see is X-large inline pants that say "38+" for sizing.
Do some brands fir bigger than others? 
Any Help appreciated.
New to the roller/inline scene, few friends started a team locally and asked me to join after 15+years of playing ice.

I would think the XL would be fine for you, at least with Labeda/alkali style pants that tend to be a bit looser on the bottoms. I typically wear a 34 pant and the mediums offer me a good amount of room, and may even be a bit loose considering I'm on the top end of their range.

I am a 40x30 pant size (6'0. 275 lbs) and wear a large in most roller hockey pants. I even can get away with medium in some brands (Black Biscuit). I don't wear a girdle though,

XL's run huge. I thought that us what I would need when I first ordered pants online and needed to re-order a smaller pair. If you wear a girdle under the pants, then maybe go XL, otherwise I think you could get away with a large.

So I have ordered the Tour XTR Spartan in Large, will see how it goes when they come. Thanks for the help everyone. Anyone have these pants and want to comment on them?

No question about it, Mission Inhaler pants all the way. I wear a 36-38 and I think I ended up going with size Large after trying them on. Every other pant I tried ended up being way to long or baggy in order to make the waist fit.