Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elpresidente99

which ccm pattern is the p91a staal

Hello,

1 want to try the ccm super tacks stick but i play the p91a or drury curve since about 10 years and dont want to change. But i cannot find a similar or exact same pattern in the ccm Pattern list.

Can anyone help me thanks.

1 hour ago, tpedersen3118 said:

p17or p36a?

P36A is long gone. Try the P15 - Galchenyuk. 

EDIT: P15 - Jones. 

CCM Heel Moderate Open   Round 1/2" Medium   P15 Galchenyuk/Jones

Of course, there's always the actual P91A, available on the 1S.

Bauer Heel Slight Very Open 5.5 Round 1/2" Long  

P91A Staal

The True HCR is a clone of the P91A if you're willing to try a True stick. 

True Heel Slight Very Open 5.5 Round 1/2" Long  

HCR

Same with the Sherwood PP20 DR if you can find it. 

Sher-Wood Heel Slight Very Open 5.5 Round 1/2" Medium  

PP20 DR

Not trying to dissuade you from the Super Tacks, but trying to give you options. 

16 minutes ago, getthekidthepuck said:

Not trying to nit pick but the H15 is more of a cross between a Sakic and a Staal. Staal is more of a true heal wedge.

Having never used these types if curves, I wouldn't know. Just going of of PatternDB

Your best bet is to find a super tacks pro return. Ccm's pro stock code is H-15. Sadly the h-15,staal, drury is disappearing so anything you can find in the flex that you like in whatever brand you can find you should purchase. 

On 1/9/2017 at 9:28 PM, jazz4all said:

Sherwood pp20 is basically pp08 ryan in higher lie. Not a drury clone

No, It is an exact drury clone. Used it for years in university

7 hours ago, GregHenn19 said:

No, It is an exact drury clone. Used it for years in university

I have warrior kovalev (drury clone), pp20, pp09. All were replacement blades and its different. I bought pp20 because its listed as a drury clone but dissapointed. Its pp09 in higher lie, and slightly longer blade. I'm not sure why you said its the same. Maybe its the mold? 

The replacement blades from Sherwood are Junk. If you get the one piece, its the exact same. I used a replacement blade for a few skates and it was way deeper of a curve. The PP20 in the t90 is the exact same as the Drury/Parise. That is Sherwood for ya, major differences in production levels, which result in inconsistency in accuracy of curves.