Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beesh71

E700 helmet pads

I have an Easton e700 helmet and the removable pads inside are starting to separate. I can't find the replacement sets anywhere. Anyone have any leads on where I could get some or how to repair them? 

I've seen them online (Hockey Monkey had them). Currenlty listed Out Of Stock.

I actually had to re-sew the seam on 2 of mine. By the time I pay shipping and exchange online, I could stay local and buy a new helemt. haha

If you're dead set on the e700, you could buy a new E700 and use the pads from the new one.

E700 stock is pretty depleted as in there aren't a ton of color options left. What I'm saying is you might have to buy a bright orange helmet to get the pads. 

Those helmets can be had pretty cheap if you find someone offering a discount on already clearanced items. By cheap, I mean you would pay maybe $10-$15 more than what the pads themselves originally cost. 

If you end up buying a 2ND helmet to get the pads you could try to find an E600. I'm pretty sure the pads are the same, and you'd save a little money.

Yeah. They're the same. I actually have an e700 and an e600 but they're peeling in both. Plus the chin cup on the Easton cage is peeling. It's a shame because I really like these helmets

My girl friend loves her E600, the helmet pads were falling of and last year there was a sale of E600 helmets for about $30, so we bought as many as we could get in XS so we have extra helmets just for those helmet padding as we couldn't find them anywhere.

Worst case I can sew the pads back together if she goes through all of those helmet pads.

Replacement pad kits are virtually impossible to find.  There are a bunch of E700's on eBay, you'd be better off just getting a new one with new pads.  PSH used to have some too... not sure if they still do. 

I just sold a pretty much new e700 on eBay and could barely get $20 for it. I just checked and there's some selling for $9.95 right now.