Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ErikD

Has anyone reviewed the Sherwood BPM150

Hello,

I am new to the site but have been viewing the site for a while.  I tried to search, and maybe I have the wrong keywords, but I have not been able to find anything on the Sherwood BPM150 Stick.  Can anyone provide any first hand experience using this stick?

Sherwood is currently offering a Sherwood Care Package with the purchase of the BPM150.  It looks like a good deal as the stick retails at $200 and they are offering $200 in swag.  I am a third year beer league player in my mid 30s so I do not usually purchase top shelf equipment and was hoping for some insight to help me decide if I want to stick it out with my entry level stick or go for it with the BPM150.

For comparison I am currently using a CCM Ribcor 28K Sr. with 95 flex and the P38 Datsyuk curve.   

Thanks,

Erik

Thanks Cheddar.  I have watched this video but was hoping for some consumer reviews.  I value the opinion of the retailers but it is also their job to sell merchandise.  When I watched I only caught one negative aspect of the stick and that is when they mention stick handling in the closing comments.  That might be the case, and if so that makes for a sweet deal.

3 hours ago, ErikD said:

Thanks Cheddar.  I have watched this video but was hoping for some consumer reviews.  I value the opinion of the retailers but it is also their job to sell merchandise.  When I watched I only caught one negative aspect of the stick and that is when they mention stick handling in the closing comments.  That might be the case, and if so that makes for a sweet deal.

If you're just in it for the swag bag, then go for it. However, Sherwood is releasing two lower price point variants very soon and the BPM90 is already out, which looks like a nice price for performance stick. I have no experience with this stick, sorry.