Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I've been playing around with the idea of buying TRUE pro stock sticks for my next batch given all the great things I've heard. I love how you guys will copy a blade pattern as part of the program, but I had a question about modifying the pattern. For example, currently the stick I use is a lie 6 (or whatever) but I think I would benefit from a lower lie to 5. Is this something that your custom program can do after scanning in the pattern?

3 hours ago, GoalForFun said:

I've been playing around with the idea of buying TRUE pro stock sticks for my next batch given all the great things I've heard. I love how you guys will copy a blade pattern as part of the program, but I had a question about modifying the pattern. For example, currently the stick I use is a lie 6 (or whatever) but I think I would benefit from a lower lie to 5. Is this something that your custom program can do after scanning in the pattern?

With our custom program we can alter the lie of your pattern if that is what you want, just need to specify that when you place the custom order through a dealer.

• Like 2

One question about the differences between the ACF and SBP lines. I'm reading the catalog and it says that they both have a "variable" kickpoint? So are the only differences the shaft shape and blade construction? Or are the flex profiles different?

19 hours ago, jdksaves said:

With our custom program we can alter the lie of your pattern if that is what you want, just need to specify that when you place the custom order through a dealer.

Thanks! That's awesome!

Another, not-as-important thing: are you guys willing to change the colors on your sticks? For example, my team's colors are red and I was wondering if I could just replace every instance of blue on my stick with red?

Edited by GoalForFun

On 4/26/2017 at 3:52 PM, GoalForFun said:

One question about the differences between the ACF and SBP lines. I'm reading the catalog and it says that they both have a "variable" kickpoint? So are the only differences the shaft shape and blade construction? Or are the flex profiles different?

Thanks! That's awesome!

Another, not-as-important thing: are you guys willing to change the colors on your sticks? For example, my team's colors are red and I was wondering if I could just replace every instance of blue on my stick with red?

The two sticks have a slightly different flex profile by only a little bit, were the A series is slightly lower and the XC is complete mid flex. Shaft dimensions and blade make up is also the difference

Sorry, Not changing the colors for the custom program yet. We still want the stick to look like our stock color-ways. We need to make sure the look and name gets out into the market further before we can start doing that if at all

Edited by jdksaves
missed part of the quote

Is there a general release date for the new True Hockey pants? I know all the focus is on the release True Pro Custom Skate on the 15th, which I am very excited for as well, but I have been waiting to get my hands on the pants and see how well they fit with the 2" extension. 

Edited by chocks86
  • Like 1

The pants sound interesting, too! Also, when it says "Custom Colors Available" what does that mean? Can you order 1-off custom color pants?

Edited by GoalForFun

8 minutes ago, GoalForFun said:

The pants sound interesting, too! Also, when it says "Custom Colors Available" what does that mean? Can you order 1-off custom color pants?

My guess would be team orders

JDKsaves...

Can you tell us...does True do custom blades for 2 pc set-ups?   Whats the min?  or should I just call a local dealer for more information???

On 6/25/2017 at 3:19 PM, BureKovy said:

Are there any new curves being discussed?

The TC3 was brought back and MC2 was brought in as a stock offering for the  XC series. From there we are always looking at possibilities, but nothing is locked down moving forward

On 6/29/2017 at 3:08 PM, chocks86 said:

Is there a general release date for the new True Hockey pants? I know all the focus is on the release True Pro Custom Skate on the 15th, which I am very excited for as well, but I have been waiting to get my hands on the pants and see how well they fit with the 2" extension. 

We do not have a general release date, as dealers wanted to take delivery at different times, but it will be August 1st through September 15th.

On 6/29/2017 at 4:39 PM, GoalForFun said:

The custom program is based of a team orders. 

On 7/11/2017 at 3:57 PM, hawkeyfan said:

JDKsaves...

Can you tell us...does True do custom blades for 2 pc set-ups?   Whats the min?  or should I just call a local dealer for more information???

We do not include blades in our custom program, just the 3 high end OPS options (A6.0SBP, A5.2SBP and XC9 ACF)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jdksaves said:

We do not include blades in our custom program, just the 3 high end OPS options (A6.0SBP, A5.2SBP and XC9 ACF)

RATS...but thanks for responding.

On 7/15/2017 at 5:48 AM, GoalForFun said:

Are you guys planning to do a custom 1-off glove thing like other companies?

We are not set up for total custom glove options as one offs, but we will have the option to do a team order. We are trying to work on ideas to offer one off customs, but do not have anything set in place currently.