Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goudgey

Mammoth IPA 2.0 or Pacific Rink Player Bag?

Hi All, 

I'm after a new bag and am tossing up between the Mammoth IPA 2.0 and the Pacific Rink Player Bag. I'm after educated opinions/recommendations from those of you that have used either or both bags please. 

I'm interested in thoughts on size, structure (benefits of each bags respective divider/compartment systems), durability and the like.

Cheers, 

Mark 

I have the Mammoth IPA bag and love it. It's the perfect size and built like a tank. Nothing fancy. Just a well made bullet proof bag. I've had it for almost two years and it's still like the day I got. I would definitely get another one.  

Agree with the previous posts. Own the Mammoth, and wouldn't mind trying something "fancier", but this bag feels like it'll never break down. Plus it has a beer opener built in, can't beat that.

Thanks for the feedback guys, greatly appreciated. 

Anyone with comments about the Pacific Rink bag?

im leaning towards the Mammoth because although the price is higher than the PR bag, international shipping is significantly cheaper at $40usd rather than $80usd! 

I've never had or seen a mammoth bag to be honest but I've got the pacific rink bag and I absolutely love it. Plenty of space, seems super durable, and it's various features come in handy. 

I have both and they are both great. I've had both of the Mammoth IPA and IPA 2.0s and they are bomb proof. I think they will literally last forever. The compartments and skate holders on the Pacific Rink bag are fantastic, none of the little tiny thing's ever get lost in the bag. The only down side to the Pacific Rink bag is that the buttons on the strap handle always come undone when I lift up the bag. Its a small little issue but an issue none the less. With that being said I would lean toward the IPA 2.0. Its the second iteration of the bag so they had a change to work all of those little issues out.