Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baunique

HELP - Easton E700/E600 Replacement Pad Set

I'm trying to find a replacement pad set for my boss's Easton Helmet. I was doing some research online and this is exactly what I'm looking for but every store I've been reaching out to no long carries this item. Does anyone here know anyone that still carries these sets or does anyone have a spare that they would be willing to part with? I would be willing to pay for the cost and shipping, if it is outside Los Angeles, payment wouldn't be an issue on my end. All I would really need is the two larger pieces that cover the left and right side of the head, but the set as whole would be great too. If anyone has any leads I would GREATLY appreciate it! 

easton-hockey-helmet-accessories-e700-e6

After not being able to find any replacement kits. I ended up buying 3 helmets for about $30 each just for the pads. Worst case we have spare helmets lying around.

Another member here is selling a new in box small E700 junior kings purple helmet for $40US plus shipping. I'm not sure that's the size you're looking for, but it's the size you have pictured above.

Here's the sale thread:

There are also plenty of size small helmets on eBay and a few mediums. Large doesn't pop up as frequently. You could also check your local craigslist, sidelineswap and Facebook selling pages.

21 hours ago, baunique said:

Have any you can send my way? Would be willing to pay for it!

These are XS ones and the first set has already worn through... so we are going to hold onto them sorry.

Prostockhockey.com has small and XS helmets in stock. Not inexpensive, but you're looking for replacement parts for a discontinued helmet. Just throwing it out there. 

I have a large e700 that a keep as spare if anyone is in a bad spot. Id prefer not to get rid of it consider What an amazing  helmet it is, but i have two re-akts in my rotation already.