Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Utterkaos94

Easton Synergy GX pants

So I've been looking for some new pants and saw these on HockeyMonkey. The weird thing is they just came out, they're already on clearance, and HockeyMonkey is the only site that has them. Does anyone know what the deal with these is? I had my choice narrowed down to these and Bauer APX2's, but I don't know if I would have any trouble with warranty on these if they already stopped making them, and I haven't seen any reviews on them. They look pretty well made, but I'd rather not just go off looks.

I would assume they were probably already made when Easton was sold so they were sent to retail instead of just wasting them.

I have the Easton Pro 15 pants and they were increadably well made, mind you they made to be a Pro pant so materials were a little more beefed up than what I've seen from most retail pants. I personally have never heard a bad thing about Eastons quality with pants so I would think they would be a pretty safe bet and a good deal on clearance. 

26 minutes ago, nicker87 said:

I would assume they were probably already made when Easton was sold so they were sent to retail instead of just wasting them.

I have the Easton Pro 15 pants and they were increadably well made, mind you they made to be a Pro pant so materials were a little more beefed up than what I've seen from most retail pants. I personally have never heard a bad thing about Eastons quality with pants so I would think they would be a pretty safe bet and a good deal on clearance. 

They look like they're more beefed up than the APX2, but it's hard to tell just by the picture. Would you pick them or the APX2, or would you just stick with your Pro 15s? I can get the Pro 15s for cheaper, but I'm more concerned with protection than cost.

These are the GX's. Thanks man

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/equipment/ice-hockey-pants/ice-hockey-pants/sricehopa/easton-hockey-pant-synergy-gx-sr.html

Pro 15 is IMO the most protective pant you'll find at retail.

The reason why HM has the GX is because they bought what was left.  There won't be any 2017 Easton products.