Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mjpisat

Supreme S190 vs 1S stick

The 1S has other curves, so if you really want the P14, P91A, P92 with either lie 5 or 6, P02, or P106, then yes.

If specs matter, then the 1S is one piece, has eLastech (resin and carbon nanotubes) and TexTreme (higher quality blade), where the s190 doesn't.

aside from weight though is the feel much different?  I know with say, the true a series, there isn't much of a drop off from the A6 to A5.2.  didn't know if bauer had a big drop off.

7 minutes ago, mjpisat said:

aside from weight though is the feel much different?  I know with say, the true a series, there isn't much of a drop off from the A6 to A5.2.  didn't know if bauer had a big drop off.

it's possible but I've never used the True A series or the Supreme series, except for an NXG. 

I can chime in a little, but take what I say with a grain of salt for reasons I will point out.  I have an MX3 87flex P88, and a 190 77flex P92 so different specks (hence the grain of salt).  Aside from the specks I would say I didn't notice any real performance differences.  Balance, weight, feel all pretty much felt the same.  I would have no problem purchasing one stick down from the top within Bauer.