Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Simonp27

Current stick nearest Bauer APX2

I would also add the Warrior QRL line, as it is also a low kick point / quick release stick. I have a few noticed a few people that I play with switching from the Vapor to QRL. 

21 hours ago, GoalForFun said:

Neither. 1N would be closest.

Thanks, even though that is a Nexus range stick?

Not doubting, just asking!

Bauer-Flex-profiles.jpg?fit=619,338

The middle is the Nexus line, the bottom is the Vapor APX w/ Intellisense line. Look how similar the flex zones are. The Nexus's flex zone hasn't changed all that much since then, so you can see it looks very similar to the Intellisense flex profile.

The Nexus line and the Vapor Apx/2  felt very different in every single aspect to me, from blade feel to stiffness rating and shooting. I am currently sticking to the 2017 Nexus line. 

I am sure if feels different to every player, and understand that it felt similar to you, but i disagree competely from personal experience. 

On 4/1/2017 at 9:22 PM, GoalForFun said:

The middle is the Nexus line, the bottom is the Vapor APX w/ Intellisense line. Look how similar the flex zones are. The Nexus's flex zone hasn't changed all that much since then, so you can see it looks very similar to the Intellisense flex profile.

And the 1N is not the same as the Nexus 1000, which is the stick that you're referencing in the picture.

While I never used the APX2, the SuperTacks is marketed as having two loading zones so it may be similar? Someone more familiar with both sticks, feel free to correct me. 

I know some have had issues with SuperTacks stick durability (I haven't personally), but I do know that's an aspect they're supposedly working to address with the SuperTacks 2.0.