Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

starsfan71

Similar Fit CCM U+ Pro Reloaded Skates

It's been a longgggg time since I've posted on here, but hopefully someone can help me out! 

So I have a pair of CCM U+ Pro Reloaded skates, but both the boot and steel are one their last leg. I live in a city, but we only have 1 hockey shop, and I'm not thrilled with the knowledge there. I work for an ECHL team, and our equipment manager was telling me he isn't sure what's the closest to the CCM U+ Pro skates so I thought this would be the best place to ask! 

I'm not fully loyal to CCM, and I will try any skate that has a similar fit to the U+ Pro Reloaded. Thanks in advance for any and all help! 

31 minutes ago, starsfan71 said:

It's been a longgggg time since I've posted on here, but hopefully someone can help me out! 

So I have a pair of CCM U+ Pro Reloaded skates, but both the boot and steel are one their last leg. I live in a city, but we only have 1 hockey shop, and I'm not thrilled with the knowledge there. I work for an ECHL team, and our equipment manager was telling me he isn't sure what's the closest to the CCM U+ Pro skates so I thought this would be the best place to ask! 

I'm not fully loyal to CCM, and I will try any skate that has a similar fit to the U+ Pro Reloaded. Thanks in advance for any and all help! 

Just switched from those which were fantastic, to Jetspeeds and they're completely different skates. Looking at what CCM offers it seems that the Ribcor line would be the closest.

17 hours ago, nutters said:

Just switched from those which were fantastic, to Jetspeeds and they're completely different skates. Looking at what CCM offers it seems that the Ribcor line would be the closest.

Thanks for the reply! I used to have a pair of Reebok pumps, but I did't really like them because they felt very heavy. Do you know if the Ribcor pumps are similar to the pump skates when they were branded as Reebok? 

I recently bought a pair of  Vapor X:60s on eBay, but they were the 2014 model, which is not the skate I was expecting. I wore Vapors before switching to the U+ skate, but the ones I got just weren't for me. 

8 minutes ago, starsfan71 said:

Thanks for the reply! I used to have a pair of Reebok pumps, but I did't really like them because they felt very heavy. Do you know if the Ribcor pumps are similar to the pump skates when they were branded as Reebok? 

I recently bought a pair of  Vapor X:60s on eBay, but they were the 2014 model, which is not the skate I was expecting. I wore Vapors before switching to the U+ skate, but the ones I got just weren't for me. 

I went from pumps to the U+ as well besides at the ankle I found them similar. Haven't tried the CCM branded ones, but the 50Ks are on clearance if you wanted to try those. Also looks like the next line of Ribcors will not be pumps.