Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbatafuco

Warrior glove customizer now live

On 12/04/2017 at 8:54 AM, Hills said:

So... these need to be a default colourway :laugh:

cXyELnt.jpg

a0L5mZA.jpg

Too bad the thumbs and the sides of the index fingers are not white also, it would have been complete perfection!

I notice you guys reserve the right to not make a glove if you suspect fraud. Does that extend to "copyrighted" team logos? For example, I'm really tempted to get a pair of gloves in the Kunlun Red Star colors along with their logo embroidered. Would you guys reject this design?

makes me so sad...:sad: although I understand the reasons, it is still very disappointing in that there is very little that can be customized on the QX Pro; at least you could get creative on the AX1 customizer. You could really get funky with the Franchise; IMO you got to see the beauty of the Warrior glove by allowing others to flex their creativity. 

I've designed a pair of the Alpha Pros I'd like to have made. I contacted Pure/TH about getting them made and they are acting like they've never done this before. According to the Warrior site I should just be able to give them my login info and they can get it done from there. Any help or advice from guys that have done this before?

1 hour ago, Swlabr11 said:

I've designed a pair of the Alpha Pros I'd like to have made. I contacted Pure/TH about getting them made and they are acting like they've never done this before. According to the Warrior site I should just be able to give them my login info and they can get it done from there. Any help or advice from guys that have done this before?

The guys that were at my local TH location acted the same way when I asked them about putting in a custom Warrior order a few months ago. I reached out to their email and they took care of me (had me email them my spec sheet that is saved in the customizer, they put in the order, and it was shipped to my house).  

The person I spoke to on their live chat to get started was Conner - he had me email him at the standard customer service email address. 

Good luck!

5 hours ago, Swlabr11 said:

What you would need to do is email the store the spec sheet you made, with the confirmation code you receive.

The store does not get notified when a prospective custom order is placed - the buyer does.  All a store is able to do is tell the buyer that the customer has paid on it, then it can be ordered.

A store would not have access to a Warrior login.

On April 13, 2017 at 11:21 PM, GoalForFun said:

I notice you guys reserve the right to not make a glove if you suspect fraud. Does that extend to "copyrighted" team logos? For example, I'm really tempted to get a pair of gloves in the Kunlun Red Star colors along with their logo embroidered. Would you guys reject this design?

Unless you are an agent of the team or have clearance from the team - we will NOT embroider trade logos to gloves.

On June 1, 2017 at 6:44 PM, Fletch said:

Any access to LAK purple and gold colorway on the customizer?

What you see is what you get.

3 hours ago, Miseaujeu said:

What you see is what you get.

Really?  That's a disappointing answer especially given the fact that I have so much Warrior gear including 3 pairs of custom gloves and continue to be loyal to you guys.  I assume you won't be telling the Kings organization the same thing. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

Really?  That's a disappointing answer especially given the fact that I have so much Warrior gear including 3 pairs of custom gloves and continue to be loyal to you guys.  I assume you won't be telling the Kings organization the same thing. :rolleyes:

It's rather common for the glove manufacturers not to stock the oddball colors, only buy the fabric as needed. Forum Blue and the Vancouver burgundy are prime examples. It's not only Warrior

15 hours ago, Fletch said:

Sorry to disappoint.  We appreciate your support of Warrior gear.  Not sure what the Kings will be doing for jersey options this year, but we will support our gloves sales to this team given their color and spec parameters.

2 hours ago, Miseaujeu said:

Sorry to disappoint.  We appreciate your support of Warrior gear.  Not sure what the Kings will be doing for jersey options this year, but we will support our gloves sales to this team given their color and spec parameters.

And I will be looking elsewhere for custom gloves next time I decide to purchase.  

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

And I will be looking elsewhere for custom gloves next time I decide to purchase.  

Such as? Eagle doesn't have purple and I don't think Bauer is making Easton customs anymore.

Not sure.  Perhaps I won't be able to go with those colors but at the same time, I'll be able to bypass the smugness/ "deal with it" attitude, which is fairly important to me from a customer standpoint.