Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lmooney19

Best place to get jerseys made?

Depending on how you want your jerseys to be, there is a lot of choices out there. 

For me, sublimated jerseys are the best option, and there is a lot of places to get them: Verbero Hockey, CCM Hockey, MNM Sports, BigStick, FiveHole, Joker Sublimation, and many many more. 

Hope it helps. 

I've had good luck with ijteam.com 

The owner is a great guy to work with and really responsive and helpful if you've got any questions.

I agree that JunyardAthletic and Rebirth both definitely seem to #getit.

I think that at the end of the day, it comes down to what's most important to your team; price or quality.

8 minutes ago, NiCnoK said:

I agree that JunyardAthletic and Rebirth both definitely seem to #getit.

I think that at the end of the day, it comes down to what's most important to your team; price or quality.

In the case of Rebirth, you get both! 

Just now, Cosmic said:

The club team that I play for had them done by HockeyMonkey. I think they came out great. 

We had a set done by IceWarehouse. As long as you're okay with their pre-made templates they come out okay enough for beer league.

Just now, IPv6Freely said:

We had a set done by IceWarehouse. As long as you're okay with their pre-made templates they come out okay enough for beer league.

We used Reebok Edge jerseys for yellow Nashville and blue Buffalo. Look sharp.

1 minute ago, IPv6Freely said:

Or in the case of Rebirth, you get both! 

Lock this thread up then. After they did your jerseys, I've been following their socials, and I've been impressed with everything they've done.

I feel like we should also shout out @JunkyardAthletic tho. His contributions to both this site and S2K show that he knows what's up, and is willing to help us common folk understand the process.

2 minutes ago, NiCnoK said:

Lock this thread up then. After they did your jerseys, I've been following their socials, and I've been impressed with everything they've done.

I feel like we should also shout out @JunkyardAthletic tho. His contributions to both this site and S2K show that he knows what's up, and is willing to help us common folk understand the process.

+1 for JYA- support the local guy/ small business- he will do as good a job I am sure as the big guy; and he's a good guy.

https://lutchusa.com/

Lutch is the official KHL jersey supplier, they also make jerseys for the Russian national team. Their US headquarters are in California lol. You can get custom jerseys made through them, they'll make anything you want, whatever design, whatever colors you want, they'll make custom socks, apparel, whatever. Basic jerseys are $50 (colors, logo and numbers are all sublimated, good overall quality), there's a $70 semi pro, which is part sublimated and part embroidered, then the pro cut and full embroidered are $99. They give discounts based on volume, don't remember exactly how many you have to order I think its like 5% off entire order if its more than 20 jerseys, 10% if its more than 50, etc. Nice thing with them is they save all of your info and if you ever want to reorder or get extras for new players or replacement socks or whatever there is no minimum order, no upcharge they'll literally make you a single new pair of custom socks and send them to you.

The $99 pro level jerseys are as good as anything I've ever seen anywhere, this is like what nhlers wear, fight straps and all. Colors are crisp, everything is embroidered, and everything is fully custom, you design whatever you want and they'll make it.

We had home and away jerseys made, plus matching socks, everything came out awesome and the turnaround was like 2-3 weeks or something like that. Its not super cheap, but this is as close as you'll get to fully custom pro level jerseys.

12 minutes ago, rawkstar said:

https://lutchusa.com/

Lutch is the official KHL jersey supplier, they also make jerseys for the Russian national team. Their US headquarters are in California lol. You can get custom jerseys made through them, they'll make anything you want, whatever design, whatever colors you want, they'll make custom socks, apparel, whatever. Basic jerseys are $50 (colors, logo and numbers are all sublimated, good overall quality), there's a $70 semi pro, which is part sublimated and part embroidered, then the pro cut and full embroidered are $99. They give discounts based on volume, don't remember exactly how many you have to order I think its like 5% off entire order if its more than 20 jerseys, 10% if its more than 50, etc. Nice thing with them is they save all of your info and if you ever want to reorder or get extras for new players or replacement socks or whatever there is no minimum order, no upcharge they'll literally make you a single new pair of custom socks and send them to you.

The $99 pro level jerseys are as good as anything I've ever seen anywhere, this is like what nhlers wear, fight straps and all. Colors are crisp, everything is embroidered, and everything is fully custom, you design whatever you want and they'll make it.

We had home and away jerseys made, plus matching socks, everything came out awesome and the turnaround was like 2-3 weeks or something like that. Its not super cheap, but this is as close as you'll get to fully custom pro level jerseys.

We used Lutchusa as well.  They are the best jersey maker we have ever used.  You are foolish to not use them.  Excellent quality, great people that work there.  

personally id choose a sublimated jersey over anything with a patch or crest. I feel like anything ironed/embroidered onto the front restricts airflow, and I always find they tend to run warmer, so I prefer the comfort of screened or sublimated over those.

I agree with Stewie. I prefer sublimation over anything - it's lighter and allows for a lot of creative designs. Heat press is the cheapest, but also the worst looking and least durable. Sewn on crests, numbers and name bars look nice, but they add weight and probably do retain more heat (although the type of material used for the jerseys has a bigger impact on if they breath and move well).

Interesting. I don't like sublimated jerseys at all. I guess for performance purposes they're nice because they're lighter but they just always look so cheap. 

I guess it's no different from being totally baffled by people who prefer screen printed logos on glove cuffs. To each his own.

Need cheap alternative for a kid's spring hockey team.  So don't need anything too fancy as they will outgrow them by next season.

Have time so something sublimated from HK/China would probably work.  Any leads?

15 hours ago, WhosUrDaddy said:

Need cheap alternative for a kid's spring hockey team.  So don't need anything too fancy as they will outgrow them by next season.

Have time so something sublimated from HK/China would probably work.  Any leads?

icewarehouse. They have pre-made logo templates you can customize and put on any jersey they stock. Very inexpensive option we used a couple seasons ago and were very happy with. 

It's just single-color screen printing, but for kids it's probably good enough!