Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lookey2000

CCM CL 500 or CS 400 gloves?

Hello everyone. So I actually found a pair of CL 500's and CS 400's retail, but online. Now I'm wondering, which one would be better to get? I have tried on the CL 500's before and I absolutely love the feel of them but I have not tried on the CS 400 but I love the look of the CS 400's a lot better with the shinier index finger and the cuff doesn't have that weird plastic insert. Thank you everyone for your input, reason for wanting to buy older glove is I like the CL model line a lot better than the current CCM lines :)

So what everyone's saying is to kind of avoid the CS400 because of the kevlar on the palm being kinda like a sandpaper texture..? I also did some more research and found that the closest glove to retail what my local CHL team uses is the CS400 lol so just a little cool side note there 

On April 26, 2017 at 9:09 AM, Lookey2000 said:

So pretty much the ones to go to are the CL500's?

not sure if you picked up a set, but as previously mentioned the kevlar on the 400's is way to rigid and never really breaks in

but the palm on the 500's wear out very fast IMO

I love CCM gloves and if you like the fit of the 6052's, they came out w a version 2 of them that also has a kevlar over lay

they got it right on these tho, its much softer, but still maintains the durability you need in the palms

with the new Tacks line set to be released soon, you could find a deal on the V2 6052's I bet