Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WingerRK

Bauer Nexus N7000 2015

Nothing special, it is a very poorly balanced, 4th tier stick. Much better offerings at that price range, especially older sticks from True hockey. Something like the 4.5 will be light years ahead. Might be worth looking into them. 

To me, an $80 price point stick like that is a waist of money. The performance level is so much less than a good upper end stick.   I would kick in another $20 and find a nice pro stock stick.

1 hour ago, clarkiestooth said:

To me, an $80 price point stick like that is a waist of money. The performance level is so much less than a good upper end stick.   I would kick in another $20 and find a nice pro stock stick.

His other post said he has a budget of ~110

20 hours ago, clarkiestooth said:

Pretty sure you can find some pro stocks in the $70 range

6 hours ago, clarkiestooth said:

Where?

Anywhere, eBay, kijiji in Canada we have, liquidation in stores. If you are patient and not very specific about flex / pattern, there is great deals out there. 

33 minutes ago, icewalker_bg said:

Anywhere, eBay, kijiji in Canada we have, liquidation in stores. If you are patient and not very specific about flex / pattern, there is great deals out there. 

He said in a different topic 75 or 77 flex, right hand, E28 style curve. There are probably plenty of sticks with those specs for cheap.

On 4/29/2017 at 3:55 PM, Jamarquan said:

He said in a different topic 75 or 77 flex, right hand, E28 style curve. There are probably plenty of sticks with those specs for cheap.

At this time of year....meh. I was looking for exactly that last weekend and only found two. Now granted my price point was a bit higher than the OP and sticking mostly with Bauer.

2 hours ago, stick9 said:

At this time of year....meh. I was looking for exactly that last weekend and only found two. Now granted my price point was a bit higher than the OP and sticking mostly with Bauer.

I'm also an intermediate, so I'm not really sure what's available in Senior.

6 minutes ago, Jamarquan said:

I'm also an intermediate, so I'm not really sure what's available in Senior.

I've used 75 flex intermediate sticks in the past. It's nice not having to cut a stick, but durability was a little off. I've since switched back to Senior sticks, which are easier to find. 

Not a bad list of options. For me, I found cheap sticks to be just that, cheap. We all have our own needs and budgets when it comes to these things. Me personally, I'd rather spend a little more and get something I know will perform well enough and won't break 2 seconds after the warranty is up. I try to go for last years top of the line or next step down on closeout. That seems to be where you get the best bang for your buck. Right now, I'm rather liking the S190 I got on closeout.