Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic

Shin Pad Sizing: Reebok 20K vs. CCM Super Tacks

I am a size 17 in Reebok 20K shins (16 inch in Bauer Nexus/ Supreme). What size will I be in CCM Super Tacks? 

Not sure if CCM has aligned their sizing with Bauer, or if they have stayed true to Reebok/ CCM size for the Super Tacks line. 

Reebok to Tacks should be the same size and fit. The kneecap cracked in half on my Reebok 9k so I went to Tacks 6052 and its almost the exact same shin pad, except with a ccm logo instead of reebok. Description on ultra tacks says its the same fit as ultra tacks, which is basically a reebok 20k with D3O foam, ccm logos and a slightly different strapping system.

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:13 PM, Cosmic said:

I am a size 17 in Reebok 20K shins (16 inch in Bauer Nexus/ Supreme). What size will I be in CCM Super Tacks? 

Not sure if CCM has aligned their sizing with Bauer, or if they have stayed true to Reebok/ CCM size for the Super Tacks line. 

Stick with the same size. They have a very similar shell/design. I've had the 20k's and am now in Super Tacks.

IMO the Super Tacks are excellent shin pads :) Compared to the 20K they will have a more comfortable liner. I think the 20K's durability is a better though. I'm noticing my Super tacks are showing their age a bit after 2 seasons.