Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dangles83

Easton GX Stick

Anyone have experience with the Easton GX stick? Haven't used Easton since the Mako, which I loved, except for the fact that they broke like toothpicks. 

I got one right after release. Nothing really impressed me with it. Had the same issues I've always had with Easton sticks. Always felt like the blade torqued out on my shots, which doesn't happen with any other brand for me. It held up and was durable for me, which is a good thing I can say about the stick, but it eventually took the back seat along with my Surgeon RX2 to my Super Tacks and QRL.

I was interested in buying the 650 ($100 price point, now about $65), but this seems to be the consensus.

1 hour ago, EBondo said:

I got one right after release. Nothing really impressed me with it. Had the same issues I've always had with Easton sticks. Always felt like the blade torqued out on my shots, which doesn't happen with any other brand for me. It held up and was durable for me, which is a good thing I can say about the stick, but it eventually took the back seat along with my Surgeon RX2 to my Super Tacks and QRL.

On 5/3/2017 at 9:51 PM, Jamarquan said:

I was interested in buying the 650 ($100 price point, now about $65), but this seems to be the consensus.

Digging up an old thread here but I bought the 750 GX in early summer and it's been good so far. Took quite a beating with faceoffs and still has good pop on it. They appear to be on sale just about everywhere now too so you can probably find higher models in that $100 price range.