Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brandonthequick

Bauer MX3 Skate to 1S Skate

Does anyone that has tried both know if they fit the same? Any differences? I wear a size 9 in Mx3 and found some super cheap 1s size 9 but I have no access to try a pair on around me. Let me know if you have any input thank you!

I own both pairs and the fit is 99% the same.  Length feels similar as long as you didn't use those terrible footbeds (with the wings) that came stock on the MX3.  The tongue on the 1S takes a little bit of time to get used to since it doesnt fit as snug to the shin as the previous 3 gens of top end Supremes.  I went with the same size for both pairs.

I think that for the most part they will all fit very similar as they are being mass produced. But like jeans I don't think any two fit exactly the same.

I had a bit of a different experience with skates, Bauer in particular. I was in the Supreme One 100's when the first TotalOnes came out. Then went to the NXG.9 (same size) Both fit the same. However the MX190's fit me like a Vapor in the forefoot  which was a no go. I tried on a pair of X900's for the hell of it and they fit me like a Supreme but with a tighter heel (which I prefer). As its so commonly said on this site; You need to try them on.