Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kgbeast

Guess who else plays hockey

Turn on a news channel last night and see Putin is being interviewed at a hockey arena in Moscow somewhere. He looked pretty sharp with CCM gloves and all. They had a sneak peek into the game, he looks like full on beer leaguer and what not, skating, shooting puck. I know he is in martial arts and horse back riding, but did not expect to see him in skates.

11 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

I'm shocked you didn't know this already.

Right? The videos of people "defending" against him are hilarious. Looks like their controllersget disconnected as soon as he had the puck. Lol.

4 hours ago, kmfdm86 said:

Right? The videos of people "defending" against him are hilarious. Looks like their controllersget disconnected as soon as he had the puck. Lol.

It's like he's playing against Ovie clones.

Saw a Tweet that said "Alex Ovechkin may be the only Russian not having any influence in Washington right now" 

I miss Putin's old gloves, guy used to rock some sweet Warrior Luxe.  

And c'mon can a government official who prioritizes pick-up hockey be that bad of a leader?