Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigsnake76

Pro stock Socks Reebok Edge L & XL Lengths

Can anyone provide a length of the Reebok Edge L and XL socks? (top to bottom)

Measurement in inches if possible.   

Do they fit the same with regard to diameter around the leg as well?

Thanks

16 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Diameter is the same. I don't know exact measurements for length but it's about 2-3 inches if I recall. 

No it is not, every XL sock is too wide, L is much better. 

9 hours ago, Jason said:

What is the regular length for a retail Reebok senior sock?

30" sr, 26" int. For most people from what i have seen SR is always too big, as they are made big, most people do not mind as INT. takes a big jump down in sizing.

I'm wearing a large pair of pro stock that I purchased off someone here. The width fits very well around my 14" U+ Pro shin pads. They are on the long side for me standing in at 5'10".

^I am an inch or two shorter than this guy, and the length is perfect in L pro stock, would prefer the tightness of an INT. sock, but I can deal with it. 

So yeah, trying them on is the best thing to do, you can buy 2 pairs of L and an XL for under 30$ on most days. 

I have seen them vary due to equipment managers tailoring them to players' needs, that's always a nice surprise when they come from eBay or SLS.

I have a pair of LA Kings Throwback Gold and Purple Reebok Pro Stock XL. I just measured them and they are 30 1/2 inches long. 11 inches wide at the widest point.